We love alphabet crafts! Do you?
Let’s create something fun for the letter F. Today we are going to show you another hand print art idea using your little one’s hand to make a frog!
Don’t forget to check out all of the letter of the week activities at the end of this post that will go perfectly with this art project. There is a letter of the week craft, a Do a Dot printable, a handwriting practice worksheet, a books list, and a snack idea to go with the letter F.
Enjoy Amanda’s easy to follow art tutorial showing us how to create a hand print frog with our kiddos.
We’re back with another alphabet post! Today’s hand print art is Letter F is for Frog. My preschooler is forever hopping around like a frog – it’s so cute! It would be fun to pair this craft with a game of leap frog or the oldie but goodie frogger game which you can play online for free.
Instructions for making the hand print frog:
- Make a green hand print with the fingers pointed down.
- Draw on eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Draw a lilypad around the frog and color with a green marker.
- Color water using a blue marker.
- Write F is for Frog.
Variation: Make a footprint frog.
See you next week for Letter G (hint: it’s a farm animal).
Letter of the Week Activities for Preschoolers (Letter F)
- Letter of the Week Craft: F is for Frog
- Preschool Letter Worksheets: Frog Do a Dot
- Handwriting Practice for Kids: F is for Frog
- Books Children Must Read: Letter F
- Letter of the Week Snack F is for Fishing
- How to Make an Alphabet Flip Book
- Free Preschool Printable: Handwriting Worksheets
Check out these Handwriting Practice Worksheets for alphabet learning with your preschooler!
Amanda is an ‘artsy momma’ to 2 kids who love making crafts just as much as she does. Follow their creative journey over on the blog titled Artsy Momma. Besides crafts, they share fun food ideas, hands-on learning activities, mommy DIY, + lots more! If you love handprint art, head over to their Fun Handprint Art blog where you will find hundreds of their projects all made with little hands and feet.