Letter of the Week Snacks: S is for Smores
Welcome back to our weekly Letter of the Week snack idea. Every week here at Crystal and Comp., we share a new letter of the week snack that you can use for your preschoolers that are just learning their letters or for older kids who may be learning to read and working on letter sounds. These pair well with our Letter of the Week Craft ideas, where you can find a craft for every letter in the alphabet as well!
This week is the letter S and we made a cute little Valentine Smores treat idea for you to make your kids! You can always change these for any holiday or time of the year by using a regular Hershey’s candy bar in them!
- 4 Graham cracker squares
- 3-4 Pieces of Chocolate Candy
- Plastic Treat bag
Step 1 – Place the graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows in the bag in layers
Step 2 – Add the ribbon!
It’s a simple little treat and makes a great Valentine gift idea for kids or teachers too!
More Letter of the Week Ideas
Here are all of the previous letter of the week snacks we’ve shared.
Letter of the Week Snacks:
- A is for Airplane (granola bar)
- B is for Butterfly (grapes)
- C is for Car (apple)
- D is for Dirt (Oreos)
- E is for Egg (pretzels)
- F is for Fishing (cupcake)
- G is for Green (rice krispy)
- H is for Heart (waffle)
- I is for Ice Cream (ice cream)
- J is for Jelly Bean (Trail Mix)
- K is for Kite (Graham cracker)
- L is for Lollipop (Apple Lollipop)
- M is for Monster (Monster Cookie)
- N is for Nest (Nest Candy)
- O is for Octopus (Hotdog Snack)
- P is for Pumpkin (Mandarin Oranges)
- Q is for Quicksand (Pudding)
- R is for Rainbow (Cereal Snack)
Chrissy Taylor is a wife, Mom, blogger and property manager. She and her husband of 15 years are raising two active boys in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota. Chrissy enjoys blogging about cooking, crafts, gifts and household tips.
You can connect with her at:
The Taylor House * Facebook * Twitter * Pinterest * Google+
Love smores! What a great idea to make them the letter S. Now, having just celebrated Valentine’s Day with my preschoolers, I do recommend doing this at the END of the day. 11 preschoolers and SUGAR makes for an interesting day. “Like herding cats” according to my teaching assistant! LOL