This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Radio Flyer. The opinions and text are all mine.
Did you have a red wagon as a kid? I remember my red Radio Flyer Wagon as a child. It is one of the fondest of my memories. I actually had 2 wagons. They were my travel companions for carrying stuffed animals and baby dolls, and also playing cars or driving space ships. My Radio Flyer Wagon was a highlight of my childhood. I remember my grandmother even allowing me to bring it into the house to play with.
Now that I have kids of my own we have a Radio Flyer Wagon. My kids love it! We have used it for travel, fun, and building memories together. I hope that they look back on the memories with our wagon and see the timeless symbol of childhood imagination that Radio Flyer is.
Are you heading out the door this summer for some fun family time? Take along your Radio Flyer Wagon and build memories with your kids with these 10 ways to use your wagon that totally inspire imagination and creativity in kids!
10 Ways to Use Your Radio Flyer Wagon
1. Take a picnic and books to the park for some summer reading fun.
2. Tote the kids on the ultimate nature trail where your wagon serves as their automobile.
3. Use it for a doggie caravan. Furry friends are family too!
4. Have a bake sale and use the wagon to feature all of the delicious goodies.
5. Use it for a nap! That’s right who says you can’t use your Radio Flyer Wagon as a nap bed.
6. Venture out to the zoo to see all of the awesome wildlife!
7. Heading to the beach? The wagon is the best way to carry kids and beach gear!
8. Go for a walk and imagine your on a spectacular ride.
9. Load up your wagon with arts and crafts to create outdoors.
10. Decorate your wagon to be a spaceship, parade car, or birthday float!
Radio Flyer is the world’s leading producer of wagons, tricycles, pre-school scooters and other ride-ons, becoming the most loved brand for kid’s wheels in the world. The Chicago-based company has more than 100 award-winning products available in 25 countries. Since 1917, the family-owned company has created icons of childhood, building a legacy of high quality, timeless and innovative toys that spark imagination and inspire outdoor, active play. Radio Flyer is celebrating its 100 year Anniversary in 2017.
Look at how accommodating and relaxing it is for two kiddos. They sit perfectly and both have spacious seating.
Need build in storage space? Put the seats down and store your goodies (like maybe your picnic items) below. The seats when folded down serve as cup holders too! Love this!!
Radio Flyer has been inspiring the play of imaginations in kids for over 100 years. They are committed to a great design and innovation when it comes to kid’s toys. Radio Flyer’s founder Antonio Pasin started Radio Flyer in 1917 and his dream was to “bring joy to every boy and every girl” This is certainly an accomplishment. I can personally attest to the fond memories of lay and imagination with my own Radio Flyer.
Only have one rider? Let her sit in one seat and fold the other seat down to use as a foot rest!!
Radio Flyer is teaming up with families for their 100th anniversary to discover all of the ways Radio Flyer powers your family play. Tune into the Radio Flyer Travel Agency to check out all of the fun destinations and kit essentials to get so that you can get out and have some fun with your family!
What imaginary destination can you share?