What an awesome week at The Mommy Club! We have had a total of 272 mom advice ideas shared so far! (You have until Sunday night at 6pm to get yours in)! I love all of the Super Bowl recipes that were submitted. Plus more great Valentine’s ideas. Each week I just love going through all of the great ideas you all submit each week to pick my top 5!
Below are the five most clicked on submissions from the 272 total submitted last week. Topics include essential oil top picks, a recipe for cinnamon rolls, a recipe for root beer sandwiches made in the crockpot, some yummy football food and a Valentine’s Fruit Dip recipe!
If you didn’t have to chance to check out all of the great tips from last week, you can check out all of the great ideas submitted last week.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Beauty in the Mess shared her Top 7 Must have Essential Oils! If you have been looking to buy some, be sure to check this out!
2) True Blue Baking shared a yummy recipe for Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!
3) Savvy Shopping Central shared her recipe for Crockpot Root Beer Sandwiches!
4) Modern Christian Homemakes shared a great round up of 22 Fantastic Football Foods!
5) Sisters with Stuff shared this yummy recipe for Sinful Valentine’s Day Fruit Dip.
272 MOMMY SOLUTIONS
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 272 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)