When my friend Jaci asked me to try out three awesome It Works products I was so excited! Remember the ItWorks body wrap I tried back in March? I loved the results.
The Essentials Bar. Yum! It works as a meal replacement if you want. I personally used it in the afternoon when the snack time munchies came along. It was really tasty. I ate it about 4:00 pm and it totally held me over until dinner was ready at 7:00. The flavor is dark chocolate raspberry. It was not overly sweet. I am not a dark chocolate fan, but this did NOT have a dark chocolate tart taste to it at all. And the raspberry was very subtle. It is a healthy snack- there are puffy rice-like textures mixed in with the bar. But I like that. And the bar was not hard. It was chewy. I really liked it.
The Greens. This stuff is cool. It comes in a powder and you mix it into your orange juice. It too has an orangy flavor. One glass gives you 9 servings of fruits and vegetable. (You can read more about it’s comparison to V Fusion juice.) The powder did not affect the taste of my orange juice at all… just the color as it does turn the juice green. It did not taste grainy at all. It went down completely smooth. I can tell you I drank the greens when I was starting to feel like I needed a nap (something I do not get with 5 kids running around the house). I drank it and went on about my day. It was 11:00 pm before I went to bed that night. And it did not make me feel weird or altered at all.
Confianza. This is the stress stuff. With 5 kids I feel stress many times a day. Take two pills and it lowers your stress level. It works. I can not tell you how it worked but it did. I could have a panic attack some days with all the chaos around here. So, in the mist of a busy crazy afternoon I took two of the Confianza pills. I did not feel weird or shaky at all which is what I worry about with products geared towards things like stress. I went on about my day and everything was stressless!
Overall, each product did what it’s intended to do. My favorite is the Greens. I think the health benefits are just awesome and it certainly gave me stamina to get through the rest of the day. I took it in the late afternoon and was able to press ahead for 7 hours. Jaci has agreed to give one bottle of Greens away to one of my lucky readers!!! How cool is that!?
Enter to win:
Leave a comment below for each entry.
Leave an email address so I can get in touch with you if you win.
Enter once or enter all 9 ways- it is up to you! Nothing is mandatory.
Get all of your entries in by 11:59 pm on July 16, 2010!
1) Visit Jaci’s It Works Site. Come back and tell me the item you would most like to try. (2 entries)
2) Follow Jaci ItWorks on Twitter (2 entries)
3) Follow Crystal & Co. on Twitter
4) Follow Crystal & Co. on Facebook.
5) Subscribe to my RSS feed (in my right side bar- just enter your email address).
6) Follow me Google Friend Connect (in my right side bar)
7) Twitter this message and link once per day: RT @crystalandcomp has a ItWorks Green Energy #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/2cu6rcj
8) Facebook this message and link once per day: Check out Crystal & Co’s blog! She has a It Works Green Energy Giveaway http://tinyurl.com/2cu6rcj
9) Add my button to your blog (in right side bar)