made with organic fruit juices and sweeteners
natural colors and flavors
100% RDA of Vitamin C
free of corn syrup and GMOs
made in a facility free of the ten most common allergens (including peanuts)
dairy and casein free
made in the USA
Surf Sweets sent my family sour worms, gummy bears, sour berry bears and jelly beans to try. The four packages were all gone in less than 15 minutes. My eleven year old asked what was supposed to be different about them because they taste just like other candy. So, if you’re wondering if they taste good, he answered that for you.
You can buy Surf Sweets online, but you can also find them at specialty food retailer like Whole Foods.
Would you like to win a Surf Sweets Prize Pack containing one of each of their seven (7) 2.75 oz. items, as well as a rubber ducky and a coloring book?
Here is how my giveaways work:
- Enter once or all ten ways- it is up to you.
- Leave a comment and your email address for each entry.
- All entries must be in by Friday, January 21, 2011, 11:59 pm CT.
- Random.org will be used to determine the winner.
1) Visit Surf Sweets online and tell me which candy you and your family are most eager to try or tell me what you like most about their products.
2) Like Surf Sweets on Facebook.
3) Follow Surf Sweets on Twitter.
4) Like Crystal & Co. on Facebook.
5) Follow Crystal & Co. on Twitter.
6) Follow Crystal & Co. via Google Friend Connect (in my right sidebar).
7) Vote for Crystal & Co. on Picket Fences once per day (button in my right sidebar).
8) Tweet this message (with link) once per day: RT @crystalandcomp has a @surfsweets #giveaway. #natural #organic #candy #free http://bit.ly/hCFUDs
9) Share this message on your Facebook status (with link) once per day: Crystal & Co. has a Surf Sweets Natural and Organic Candy giveaway. http://bit.ly/hCFUDs
10) If you are a blogger, blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post, and provide a link to your post in my comments.