It’s that time of the week again! Time to share with The Mommy Club! Many thanks to you all who return each week to share your great ideas! And a big WELCOME to the newcomers! We love all of the recipes, homeschool ideas, craft posts and just great mommy time saving tips you all share.
We had a total of 159 mom advice ideas shared last week by moms like you from all over! So many great ideas! Some great Thanksgiving recipes and craft ideas. Lots of great homeschool activities and printables. I’m loving all of the fall and Thanksgiving themed ideas people are sharing. Plus with Black Friday around the corner, we are seeing some more great holiday shopping tips!
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you have the most friends. 🙂
Check out the top 5 clicked ideas from last week:
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) What to make some homemade Christmas decorations this year? MumMakesLists shared 35 Handmade Christmas Decorations!
2) Hungry Happenings shared some Thanksgiving Treats and Edible Crafts for the kids!
3) Joyful Homemaking shared some great Kitchen Organization Tips!
4) If you need a fun Thanksgiving Craft to do with the kids, check out the Peek a Boo Turkey shared by TheCraftyJournal!
5) Moms and Munchkins shares a great Christmas Tree Scavenger Hunt! How fun!
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
Starting this week there are four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Chrissy from The Taylor House, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, The Taylor House and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.