I don’t know about you, but when my kids are not feeling well I am notorious for getting online and searching for diagnosis information and I never know what I can trust and what I cannot trust.
I will call some of my girl friends and run the symptoms by them, in some cases, to see if they have ever experienced certain symptoms with their kids, etc.
Little did I know, there is a trusty app I can be using. The free GreatCall Urgent Care app allows you to:
- Have one-touch access to a live nurse or doctor for advice 24/7
- Get health-related assessments, general health information, diagnosis or even a prescription
- Have access to an easy-to-understand medical dictionary
- Research your symptoms with the medical symptom checker tool.
It’s particularly convenient to use this tool when:
- You simply don’t have time to run to the doctor,
- You need medical advice when your physician or Urgent Care is closed or unavailable
- You don’t feel totally comfortable discussing your symptoms in person with your normal doctor
- You want to save money. (The app is free, and calls are only $3.99. Much less expensive than a doctor’s bill or co-pay!)
- You have a quick on-set of symptoms
Um, that is a pretty valuable mommy solution! Can I get an Amen?
Join us today for a Twitter Party to learn all about this amazing app that gives you medical information at your fingertips. Whenever and wherever you are! If you miss the party, no worries. You can go back and search the hashtag on Twitter to see all of the awesome conversation about this free app.
Date/Time: Tuesday, October 29th at 11am-12pm PDT
Giveaway ($25 iTunes or Google Play Giftcard)
To celebrate the Twitter Party and this awesome app, I am giving away a $25 iTunes or Google Play giftcard.
Get this app for your phone either through Google Play or through iTunes. You can gain more information about this app and the other apps that GreatCall has to offer by visiting their website. You can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Feel free to read my disclosure here.