I love the idea of creating toilet paper roll Thanksgiving crafts! And while there are tons of ideas and ways of making turkeys out of toilet paper rolls, there are so many other things you can create too. Corn husks, pilgrims, Indians, napkin rings and more!
Here is a collection of 12 toilet paper roll Thanksgiving crafts. These are perfect to do now, or over the days the kids are out of school for the holiday, or on the day of Thanksgiving with cousins while everyone is getting ready for the big feasts. I just love every single one of these. So creative!
Here are my favorites. (Oh, and while you’re here, check out all of my activities for kids.)
Kids love this big art jar! Art supplies for days!
Toilet Paper Roll Thanksgiving Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Pilgrim Boy– super cute. You could easily make a Pilgrim family.
- Toilet Paper Roll Pilgrim Hat – how fun is that?
- Paper Plate and Toilet Paper Turkey– adorable! And then the kids paint it.
- Cardboard Tube and Coffee Filter Turkey– painting and tie-dying all in one project. Kids will love this.
- Turkey Craft Toilet Rolls with Paint Chip Samples– easy and simple creations to be made using those paint swatches from the hardware store!
- Pumpkin Toilet Paper Roll– This one would make a super cute centerpiece to any Thanksgiving table!
- Hand Print Turkey– decorate the toilet paper roll with hand prints to create a turkey.
- Indian Family Center Piece– love this! Great family project. And it is all made out of toilet paper rolls.
- Easy Thanksgiving Turkeys– These are tons of fun and use up brown paper bags too!
- Gratitude Turkeys– This idea is perfect for naming all of the things to be grateful for!
- Toilet Paper Roll Pilgrims– Now these cute little pilgrims will make any Thanksgiving story time!
- Paper Roll Scarecrow – This one is just adorable and easy to make!
Do you have a fun craft for Thanksgiving? Share your ideas!
Thanksgiving Learning for Kids
More Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids:
- Leaf Garland
- Thanksgiving Do a Dot Printable
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Turkey Smores
- P is for Pilgrim Do a Dot Printable