I am not sure about you guys, but my kids love to play with cars.
They integrate them into so many play scenarios; like independent play, imaginary play, while playing with Legos and even while doing homeschool work.
Here is an awesome collection of 19 preschool car craft ideas that your kids will love.
There are ideas for re-purposing things you have around the house to make a toy car, ways to make it educational (like using a car track to teach a little one to spell his name), ways to discover texture and more!
These are perfect for homeschool families, weekend enrichment projects with Mom and Dad or for a unit study that is all about cars.
19 Preschool Car Craft for Kids
- C is for Car (Letter of the Week Craft) by Crystal & Co.
- Pringles Can Racing Car by Craftulate
- Seat Belt vs Air Bag Science Experiment by Inspiring NH Kids
- Car Ramp Painting by Adventures of Adam
- Paper Car Crafts for Kids by Buggy and Buddy
- Transportation Math Activities by PreK and K Sharing
- DIY Take-a-Long Race Track by Pint-sized Treasures
- Homemade Cars Party by Red Ted Art
- Alphabet Sorting Activity by Life Over C’s
- Shaving Cream Car Tracks by Adventures of Adam
- Alphabet Parking Lot by I Can Teach My Child
- Car Activity for Kids – Tape City by Artsy Mama
- Name Activity Using Toy Cars by Buggy and Buddy
- Truck Painting by Craftulate
- DIY Block City – Car Road from Pizza Box by 123 Homeachool 4 Me
- Masking Tape Car Track by Adventures of Adam
- Cardboard Box Car by Craftulate
- Wooden Toy Car Ramp by Buggy and Buddy
- Car Snack for Kids (apples and grapes) by Crystal & Co.
Which one are you most excited to create with your little one?