Are you on the hunt for healthy kid snack ideas? Maybe for after school, packing in lunches or for the months when kids are home and we’re preparing three meals a day plus snacks (hello, summer).
One of our go to snacks that I keep in our fridge that is a no-cook option is yogurt. We buy it by the quart. With six kids at home, the quart will last us almost a week. Stonyfield is our favorite. Personally, we love the vanilla flavor and love to top it with fresh fruit. Easy peasy snack idea!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
Here is a collection of over 30 delicious healthy kid snacks that everyone will enjoy. What an exciting way to make memories and eat healthy!
Healthy Kid Snack Ideas
- T is for Tree Snack (Crystal & Co.)
- Butterfly Snacks (Juggling with Kids)
- Spider Snack (Kids Activities Blog)
- Back to School Whole Wheat Banana Muffins (Mostly Homemade Mom)
- Easy Tree Snack Idea (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Chocolate Pretzel Granola Bars (Juggling Act Mama)
- Healthy Fruit Snacks (Little House Living)
- A is for Airplane (Granola) (by Crystal & Co.)
- Family Snack Mix (All in All)
- Waffle Fruit Kebabs (A Mom’s Take)
- Applesauce Snack Cake (Healthy Seasonal Recipes)
- Lunchbox Smores Bars (Mostly Homemade Mom)
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars (Juggling Act Mama)
- Frozen Banana Penguins (Reading Confetti)
- The Snack-a-Saurus (Makeovers & Motherhood)
- Healthy Peacock Snack (Creative Kids Snacks)
- Banana Graham Butterfly Snack (Happy Hooligans)
- Fine Motor Fishing Snack (Two Daloo)
- Ladybugs (Kiddie Foodies)
- Shrek Apple Snack (Housing a Forest)
- Healthier Homemade Snack (Mama Papa Bubba)
- Button Snack for Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons (Sugar Aunts)
- Moon Balls (Meaningful Mama)
- Pizza Popper Frozen Snacks (A Moms Take)
- Roasted Garlic Hummus (Healthly Seasonal Recipes)
- Tortilla Flower (Kiddie Foodies)
- Rainbow Fruit Snack (The Joys of Boys)
- Car Apple (Crystal & Co.)
- Fishing Snack (Juggling with Kids)
- Penguin Snack (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Ant Snack – Toddler Approved
- Octopus Snack (Creative Kid Snacks)
- Jelly Bean Trail Mix (Crystal & Co.)
- Flower Snacks (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
Which one are you most excited to try?
Stonyfield sponsored a recent Good Morning Texas segment. We have loved their brand for years… it’s a go-to for this mama!