Are you on the hunt for healthy kid snack ideas? Maybe for after school, packing in lunches or for the months when kids are home and we’re preparing three meals a day plus snacks (hello, summer).
One of our go to snacks that I keep in our fridge that is a no-cook option is yogurt. We buy it by the quart. With six kids at home, the quart will last us almost a week. Stonyfield is our favorite. Personally, we love the vanilla flavor and love to top it with fresh fruit. Easy peasy snack idea!
Here is a collection of over 30 delicious healthy kid snacks that everyone will enjoy. What an exciting way to make memories and eat healthy!
Healthy Kid Snack Ideas
- T is for Tree Snack (Crystal & Co.)
- Butterfly Snacks (Juggling with Kids)
- Spider Snack (Kids Activities Blog)
- Back to School Whole Wheat Banana Muffins (Mostly Homemade Mom)
- Easy Tree Snack Idea (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Chocolate Pretzel Granola Bars (Juggling Act Mama)
- Healthy Fruit Snacks (Little House Living)
- A is for Airplane (Granola) (by Crystal & Co.)
- Family Snack Mix (All in All)
- Waffle Fruit Kebabs (A Mom’s Take)
- Applesauce Snack Cake (Healthy Seasonal Recipes)
- Lunchbox Smores Bars (Mostly Homemade Mom)
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars (Juggling Act Mama)
- Frozen Banana Penguins (Reading Confetti)
- The Snack-a-Saurus (Makeovers & Motherhood)
- Healthy Peacock Snack (Creative Kids Snacks)
- Banana Graham Butterfly Snack (Happy Hooligans)
- Fine Motor Fishing Snack (Two Daloo)
- Ladybugs (Kiddie Foodies)
- Shrek Apple Snack (Housing a Forest)
- Healthier Homemade Snack (Mama Papa Bubba)
- Button Snack for Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons (Sugar Aunts)
- Moon Balls (Meaningful Mama)
- Pizza Popper Frozen Snacks (A Moms Take)
- Roasted Garlic Hummus (Healthly Seasonal Recipes)
- Tortilla Flower (Kiddie Foodies)
- Rainbow Fruit Snack (The Joys of Boys)
- Car Apple (Crystal & Co.)
- Fishing Snack (Juggling with Kids)
- Penguin Snack (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Ant Snack – Toddler Approved
- Octopus Snack (Creative Kid Snacks)
- Jelly Bean Trail Mix (Crystal & Co.)
- Flower Snacks (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
Which one are you most excited to try?
Stonyfield sponsored a recent Good Morning Texas segment. We have loved their brand for years… it’s a go-to for this mama!