Are you planning to have a St Patrick’s Day party or celebration? Here is an easy punch recipe that you can make to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
This is simple enough that the kids can join in and help. It is also perfect for many other occasions like baby and bridal showers as well as birthday parties.
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
- 1 (2 lt) of Ginger Ale (or lemon lime soda)
- 1 qt container of lime sherbet
- 2-4 cups ice
Take a large punch bowl or kitchen bowl and add 2-4 cups of ice to it.
Slowly pour in the Ginger Ale.
Use a small-medium melon ball scooper and scoop the sherbet into the punch bowl on ball at a time.
The Ginger Ale will start to fizz as you add the sherbet.
As you add the sherbet, it will slowly start to melt and change the color of the Ginger Ale.
Stir it a little with a ladle or spoon.
Before you know it, the punch will be completely green.
Use a ladle to fill punch glasses or cups.
Make sure you get a couple of scoops of the sherbet balls into each cup.
You can easily throw a St. Patrick’s Day party by adding some sweets and maybe some yummy mini pizza bites.
More St Patrick Day Crafts:
- Shamrock Sun Catchers Craft
- St Patrick Day Craft: Rainbow Shamrocks
- 35 St Patrick Day Activities on Pinterest
- 10 St Patrick Day Activities for Little Ones
- Shamrock Color Sort with Free Printable
- 12 Crafts for Celebrating Leprechaun Day
For another version of this punch using Sprite, hop over to my friend Sherri’s blog and check out her St. Patrick’s Day Punch recipe.