Did you see all 157 mommy solutions that were shared right here on Crystal & Co., last week? Awesome stuff guys!!
There are so many talented readers of this site and every Wednesday they stop by and link up their amazing mom advice ! Last week there were tips on ways to save money, how to make your own curtains, parenting tips, homeschool solutions and so much more.
Below are the top 5 ideas- this means these submissions had the most clicks! Make sure you check them out and if you have time hop over and check out all of the tips shared.
Best Mom Advice
1) Always Learning shared some of the best mom advice ever. She is a Christian mom of four grown children and she shares her testimony, successes and struggles on her site, which is properly named. Last week she shared a very thought-provoking post about broken and fractured families. It is a must read, no matter how solid your family is.
2) Are you looking for ways to save money on your grocery bill? Summer is almost here and the grocery bill always goes up when kids are at home more. The Domestic Life Stylist shares 12 ways to save on your grocery bill.
3) Do you have a Big Lots near you? We have bought everything from furniture to yard decor at Big Lots. Some good, some bad. Check out Snail Pace Transformation’s list of 10 Things to Buy at Big Lots and other ways to save money.
4) Have you ever wanted to make your own curtains? One of my old bosses always said if you want to start sewing, curtains are the easiest place to being. I love these curtains that 3 Little Green Woods made from a shower curtain!
5) Are you thinking about homeschooling? Do you know people who homeschool and have preconceived notions about them? I love, love, love this list of 5 homeschool myths that Laugh With Us Blog created. Myth #3 is especially my favorite and I wish everyone would read it.
157 Mommy Solutions
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 157 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)