It’s that time again to recap all of the amazing mom advice that was linked up here on Crystal & Co., last week. Visiting our weekly linky party is like having a chance to ask your best girlfriends for the solutions and resources for every area of mommyhood.
There were 168 ideas submitted. Did you see them all? Tips about couponing, home management, things to consider before letting your kids attend sleep overs, awesome recipes, blogging tips and so much more!
I hope you did not miss them. If you did, hop over and check out all of the tips.
Here are the top five ideas that had the most clicks. Ready?
Best Mom Advice
1) Do you believe it takes a village? This can be true in many areas of our life. The Domestic Life Stylist shared a very thought provoking post. The shocking truth about home management and the fact that we cannot do everything alone.
2) A heavy topic but one that everyone needs to read about received a lot of clicks last week. Always Learning, a Christian mom blogger I love to learn from, shares a very candid view on giving a little more thought to the next time your child asks to sleep over at a friends house. Can you really trust everyone? I can say our boys are home at our house at night. Honestly, they don’t even play at other peoples home’s except close friends and family. I certainly am not a parent that just lets my kids go down and play at the neighbors house. Our philosophy is- once something happens, you can’t take it back.
3) Couponing and wondering how to organize it all? The Domestic Life Stylist also shared how to make a coupon organizer.
4) Are you a blogger? Wanting some input on growing your site? If you’re wondering how to add a form to your blog, Mums Make Lists shares a great tutorial for doing this.
5) Looking for a new yummy recipe to try that is easy and filling? Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt shared this delish noodle and hamburger meat casserole that she calls Husband’s Delight Casserole.
168 Mommy Solutions
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 168 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)