Easter is coming! Aside from the cute egg decor and the yummy treats and the family time, there is always time for making a cute wreath to put out on the door!
Have you ever made an Easter wreath? If not, don’t worry you don’t have to be a pro to make something cute to deck out your doorstep! Here are some super simple and super cute DIY Easter Wreaths you can make with common supplies like plastic eggs, pom poms, spray paint, Easter decorations, wreath forms and flowers. We love how adorable each of these turned out and how they can be created at home!
DIY Easter Wreaths
1. Make this adorable Fluffy Easter Bunny Wreath in just 30 minutes! Seriously the cutest ever! Busy Creating Memories
2. With moss, Easter eggs, and flowers this DIY Easter Egg Wreath is perfect for Easter! A Pumpkin and A Princess
3. Check out this Easy Easter Wreath done up with all things that you can find at your local dollar store. Great bargain! 100 Things 2 Do
4. Add a burst of color to your front doorstep with a beautiful Tulip Wreath that works well for all spring long. The How-To Mom
5. This Easy Easter Egg Wreath is such a classic and decked out with bunches of plastic Easter eggs. Faithfully Free
6. Change things up a bit with Easter Teardrop Swag that is absolutely adorable with bunny ears on the top! Southern Charm Wreaths
7. This Easter Deco Mesh Wreath is simple adorable and popping with all the colors of spring. Crafty Morning
8. This Easter Egg Wreath is a little different and takes only $10 to make! Super cute! Wine and Glue
9. These Deco Mesh Carrots scream Easter and are a perfect addition to your front door step! Mardi Gras Outlet
10. Create a Spring Tulip Wreath that is covered in tons of tulips that are breathtaking in color! From the Family With Love
Which one are you most excited to make? Any of these wreaths on your front door would be perfect!