There are dividers for three children, each of them color coded- blue, yellow and green. (For me, I am able to put the twins on a tab together because they are in the same class at the same school.)
- Stuff to do (homework)
- Stuff to keep (art, tests, etc.)
- Stuff to return (permission slips, etc.)
- Fun stuff (extracurricular activities)
There is even a place to make notes at the front for each child. Let me tell ya, this is a life saver! I am loving it! If you have children in school, you need one of these!
An organized momma makes for a happy home! 🙂
Buy it here for $19.95!
Win it here!
My entries and guidelines are so simple- you’re in control.
- Leave a comment for each entry.
- Submit all entries by 10/31/10 at 11:59 pm.
- None of my entries are mandatory- you pick which ways you want to enter.
- One winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced here on the blog.
1) Tell me why it is so difficult to keep up with all your kiddos papers and scream at the top of your lungs that you will use the file system if you are the winner! 🙂
2) Like Get Buttoned Up on Facebook.
3) Follow Get Buttoned Up on Twitter.
4) Subscribe to Get Buttoned Up’s RSS email.
5) VOTE for my blog once per day on Picket Fences. (in right side bar)
6) Follow C&Co. on Twitter.
7) Like C&Co. on Facebook.
8) Tweet this message and link once per day: RT @crystalandcomp has a @getbuttonedup School Files Organizer #giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/24el3mf
9) Facebook this message and link once per day: Crystal & Co has the solution for keeping up with your kiddo’s school work! Check out her Get Buttoned Up giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/24el3mf
10) Subscribe to my RSS feed. (in my right side bar)