Organize Your Kids’ School Papers (Giveaway)
There are dividers for three children, each of them color coded- blue, yellow and green. (For me, I am able to put the twins on a tab together because they are in the same class at the same school.)
- Stuff to do (homework)
- Stuff to keep (art, tests, etc.)
- Stuff to return (permission slips, etc.)
- Fun stuff (extracurricular activities)
There is even a place to make notes at the front for each child. Let me tell ya, this is a life saver! I am loving it! If you have children in school, you need one of these!
An organized momma makes for a happy home! 🙂
Buy it here for $19.95!
Win it here!
My entries and guidelines are so simple- you’re in control.
- Leave a comment for each entry.
- Submit all entries by 10/31/10 at 11:59 pm.
- None of my entries are mandatory- you pick which ways you want to enter.
- One winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced here on the blog.
1) Tell me why it is so difficult to keep up with all your kiddos papers and scream at the top of your lungs that you will use the file system if you are the winner! 🙂
2) Like Get Buttoned Up on Facebook.
3) Follow Get Buttoned Up on Twitter.
4) Subscribe to Get Buttoned Up’s RSS email.
5) VOTE for my blog once per day on Picket Fences. (in right side bar)
6) Follow C&Co. on Twitter.
7) Like C&Co. on Facebook.
8) Tweet this message and link once per day: RT @crystalandcomp has a @getbuttonedup School Files Organizer #giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/24el3mf
9) Facebook this message and link once per day: Crystal & Co has the solution for keeping up with your kiddo’s school work! Check out her Get Buttoned Up giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/24el3mf
10) Subscribe to my RSS feed. (in my right side bar)
We get fifty million papers a day over here, and I'm a packrat! I WILL USE THIS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY WHEN I WIN IT!!!!!
I WANT this! hehehe – Liked Buttoned Up On FB.
Following Buttoned Up on Twitter
Subscribed to Buttoned Up RSS feed through my Google Reader!
Following you on Twitter! 🙂
Liked your FB page! 🙂
Tweeted it! 🙂
Voted for you on Picket Fence.
I SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY ANNOYING PAPERS! They are everywhere! I try to stay organized but inevitably they end up on a heap of other papers. This sounds wonderful! Thanks!
I am certain that more than one tree gave its life for my Kindergartener last year. Holy cow! The amount of stuff she brought home was mind boggling!
Now we're homeschooling. And we're still going through tons of papers. At least none have to be returned or signed. I just have to submit work samples of each quarterly. This would certainly be put to good use in our home!
Pick me! I NEEEEEEEEEED it!
ok, y kids aren't in school, but they color and do art stuff a lot and ALL, i mean all the papers end up cluttering my kitchen and fridge!!!
What a great way to keep my girls' schools papers organized and altogether!
SQUEAL! I LOVE the Get Buttoned up site, and was so bummed when the owner didn't make it to Bloggy Boot Camp! What an awesome site and product!
It's so hard because they have so many papers. I will use this file system!
I have 3 boys. 2 of which are currently in 2 different schools! Every day they are bringing home PILES of papers that I put on the fridge with a magnet. NOT working! I need this!!!
I like you on facebook.
I follow you on twitter.
I like crystal & co on facebook.
I follow crystal & co on twitter.
I just shared the giveaway on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/HomemadeMom#!/posted.php?id=217697416606&share_id=110259425705293&comments=1#s110259425705293
I just voted for you!
I actually just Googled "how do you organize your kids papers" because I am losing my MIND!!!! Of course I would use this!!!!!
tlbishop10 at yahoo dot com
And I just liked Buttoned Up on FB.
tlbishop10 at yahoo dot com
It's pretty dang HARD! I will scream if I win this… I neeeeed this!
voted on picket fence 10/18
voted 10/19 on picket fence
I currently have papers all over the place in different "safe places" on practically every surface in the house. I WILL USE THIS SYSTEM!!!!
melacan at hotmail dto com
I need this because I need this to organize my kids papers that are all over my work desk are.HELP ME!!!!
follow you on twitter@Missybeez80
I have a hard time as my kids are in different schools. we get so many papers I feel like my kitchen counter is full!!! thanks
My kids are spread across three schools, and they all manage to accumulate over a dozen papers a week (and only one of the kids is good about asking me to fill out the field trip forms!). I just need a way to keep things organized until I can make time to go through them.
christina.dreyer.1 at gmail dot com
I would actually use this to keep track of medical files – if you think school papers are bad, try medical records! This would be a huge help.
urchiken at gmail dot com
Can you tell I'd love to win this?
I need this BECAUSE I am so DISORGANIZED lol
like Buttoned Up on fb-Julie S Laws
like u on fb-Julie S Laws
voted for u
email subscriber of yours
I NEED THIS DESPERATELY AND WOULD USE IT DAILY!! My kids have so much going on and I'm so tired of hearing "Where's my (fill in the blank)?" just as the bus is pulling up in the morning
I follow Get Buttoned Up on twitter as edmontonjb
I follow you on twitter as edmontonjb
I have a hard time keeping up with papers because they are always piled on the table with bills, magazines, junk mail etc.