last week was a huge success at The Mommy Club with a total of 207 great ideas shared! Each week is something new and exciting and I love checking out all of the tips shared! Some of the ideas shared included fun kids activities, DIY crafts, and yummy recipes! The Mommy Club is a great place for moms to share resources, tools, and ideas that work well at entertaining kids and moms! If you missed any of last week’s solutions feel free to check them out here!
The Mommy Club is a great place for moms to share their ideas! There are always a lot of great solutions and tips available and room for you to share your ideas too!
If you missed them, here are the top five ideas.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Hands On As We Grow shared Science Activities for Toddlers.
2) Reviews, Chews, and How-Tos shared tips on How to Frame Needle Art.
3) Year Round Homeschooling shared Time for The Great Backyard Bird Count.
4) Confessions of An Overworked Mom shared Valentine Origami Boxes.
5) Superheroes and Teacups shared a FREE Printable: Valentines Day Handwriting Paper.
Now, it is time to share again!
Remember, what you share is seen on all four of these blog; Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Sherri from Luv a Bargin, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, Luv a Bargin and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.