Can you believe Christmas has come and gone?
We are still listening to Christmas music.
Did you miss the 100+ mommy solutions and tips shared here on Crystal & Co., last week? Here is a list of the mom ideas from last week as well as the top five.
- The Educators Spin on It shared an idea for making snowmen candy bar wrappers. Smart and inexpensive teacher gift! You’ll want to pin this one for next year.
- Real Food Forager shared a Mock Cocoa Fudge Recipe that are approved for SCD and GAPS diets. Way cool.
- Fake-it-Frugal shared A Christmas Story family dinner idea. So fun! We need to see this before December is over. So sad I still have not shared this classic with my little ones.
- Making Memories with Your Kids shared a creative Ding Dongs and Ho Hos gift idea. I gave these to my brothers and brother-in-law for Christmas this year. I laughed. Do did they.
- A Daddy Blog shared 7 Tips When You Have a Cold. Have you had your first cold this season?
Don’t forget… if you are not celebrating Christmas until after the 25th, or if you have a birthday gift to purchase soon, it is not too late to use a discount code from the eighteen awesome small businesses that want to make gift giving budget friendly for you! One more thing, choosing a card as a you gift isn’t always easy, that’s why many people create personalized greeting cards, they’re unique, convenient and they give a personal touch to any gift.