You guys impress me each week with all of the mom ideas you linkup and share.
If you missed the 100+ solutions and resources that were shared last week, here is a recap of the most viewed.
- The Jammie Girl shared her five favorite freezer meals. This post is perfect for this time of year as we all work hard to get dinner on the table and eat dinner at home.
- Clean Mama is helping us get organized and clean in 2012. She has some free printables for you!
- Kids Activities Blog shares a few recipes perfect for this time of year. One of them is for Tater Tot Casserole. My kids love this stuff.
- Kids Activities Blog also showed us step by step how to build a Lego table. We really, really need one of these at our house. My kids would kiss the ground I walk on.
- Hungry Happenings shares a tutorial for making edible party horns. Guess what these are made out of. Just guess.
Don’t forget to check out Milk and Cuddles favorite three picks from last week as well.
Simple Dinner Ideas
Don’t forget to check out all of the awesome meal planning tips that other bloggers are sharing on Crystal & Co., right now. Peruse them for solutions to help make feeding your family simple.
And, if you are struggling with meal planning, enter my Recipe Organizer giveaway from Cook’n. It sells for $99.95 and one of my lucky readers will win a download for themselves. This program comes with recipes, allows you to merge and store recipes from any website and links up to your mobile device. You can create grocery lists and meal plans using this program as well. Totally a no brainer.
Follow our #dinnerideas conversations over on Twitter as well with Crystal & Co., and 3 Boys and a Dog!
Now, let’s linkup! What are you going to share this week?