Are you whipping up something fantastic for your kiddos or family for Valentine’s Day?
You can really make it a special day by kicking it off with a special breakfast for those that you love the most. My kiddos love themed food so preparing a wonderful Valentine’s Day breakfast is a must. If you are searching for the perfect recipe to fit your morning check out these 25 lovely Valentine breakfast ideas.
26 Family Friendly Valentine Breakfast Ideas
1. Heart shaped pancakes are so easy to make and the kids love them! Crystal & Co.
2. This Berrylicious Rainbow Smoothie is a healthier kick start to your Valentine’s morning. Heather Christo
3. Make these yummy Strawberry Donuts for your favorite Valentines crowd and they are sure to be a hit! Rhodes Bread
4. Give these Heart Shaped Waffles a try that you can easily add in some toasted pecans or cinnamon swirl. Daisy At Home
5. You can never go wrong with a good Valentine Pancake Recipe that is so delicious. The Lily Pad Cottage
6. These Raspberry Cream Cheese Heart Tarts are wonderful substitute for traditional pop tarts and a great sweet! Weelicious
7. Make these Bacon Hearts for your Valentine for a protein pick me up in the morning. The Paper Mama
8. Strawberry Crunch Pie for breakfast on my! Your family will be in heaven and for this day you can make an exception! Diethood
9. My kids absolutely love this Egg In The Hole Idea and why not make it heart shaped for the day. Weelicious
10. Combine the best sweets for breakfast and whip up these Sweetheart Jelly Donuts Muffins for your family. The Kitchen Prep
11. Indulge in these delicious Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls that are packed with ooey gooey flavor. Cake & Allie
12. Kick start your day in the right way with a healthier tribute to Valentine’s Day with some simple Pink Yogurt! Weelicious
13. Make this Raspberry Vanilla Coffee Cake that is a deliciously sweet treat for breakfast with of course your favorite cup of coffee. Skinny Mom
14. Holy moly! These Smashed Raspberry Chocolate Pancakes are excitingly sweet for your Valentine. Joy The Baker
15. Who knew that you could make Heart Shaped Biscuits and of course have your favorite jam or jelly as a additive. Around My Family Table
16. Strawberries are coming back into seasons so making these Strawberry and Cream Muffins will be perfect! Squirrel Bakes
17. Check out these French Toast Sausage Rolls Ups that your family will want every day after Valentine’s Day! Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
18. Make these Nutella Mini Pancake Kabobs for s semi sweet but healthy breakfast. Concinando con Alena
19. Put a spin on french toast with this French Toast Roll Up Recipe filled with Nutella and strawberries. Made From Pinterest
20. These adorable Roasted Heart Potatoes are a perfect addition to your breakfast fixins’. Complete Recipes
21. This French Toast With Strawberry Butter adds just enough sweet to your loved one’s breakfast. Land O Lakes
22. What better way to say I love you than Pink Hot Chocolate and the kids will love it. Simply Kierste
23. These Red Velvet Pancakes are an indulgent way to start off your Valentine’s Day morning. Cooking Classy
24. Your family will absolutely adore this Cranberry Orange French Toast Casserole that is simple delicious. Taste and Tell
25. The kiddos will love this Sausage Heart made with an all time favorite breakfast food. Fab DIY
26 If you need a quick out the door breakfast this Valentine’s Day Heart Toast Idea of perfect! One Little Project
Are you making a delicious breakfast from the heart this Valentine’s Day? Share your ideas!