The Mommy Club was a huge success this past week with 194 great ideas shared! Out of all of the things shared there were fun kids crafts, recipes, and DIY projects! Every week offers something new so keep them coming! Below are the five most clicked on submissions from all of the ideas submitted this week. If you didn’t have to chance a check out all of the great tips from last week, you can checkout all of the ideas shared here!
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Wheel N’ Deal Mama shared 3 Ingredient Homemade Butterfinger Eggs.
2) It’s A Keeper shared Chicken Pot Pie Puffs.
3) Ducks n’ A Row shared Can’t Sleep?
4) The Seasoned Homemaker shared Why I’m Ditching Social Media Buttons.
5) Snail Pace Transformations shared How To Maximize Your Carry On Luggage Space.
194 MOMMY SOLUTIONS
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 194 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)