We have had another fun week at The Mommy Club! A total of 231 mom advice ideas have been shared so far this week! There have been some fun ideas submitted so far this week. (You have until Sunday night at 6pm to get yours in)!
Below are the five most clicked on submissions from the 231 total submitted last week. Topics include tips for what to include in your child’s Easter Basket, a great sandwich recipe, St Patricks Day activities and more!
If you didn’t have to chance to check out all of the great tips from last week, you can check out all of the great ideas submitted last week.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) KC Edventures shared a great list of 10 Practical Way to Reuse Plastic Easter Eggs!
2) Exploring Domesticity shared some great 10 Minute Workouts.
3) Living Montosorri Now shared some fun St Patrick’s Day Playdough Activities!
4) Lamerts Lately shared a list of 101 Toddler Easter Basket Ideas!
5) Love Bakes Good Cakes shared a recipe for Chicken Chipolte Club Sandwich!
231 MOMMY SOLUTIONS
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 231 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)