Last week’s mommy club was a success with a total of 196 helpful mom pointers, tips, recipes, and craft ideas shared. This time of year is a great time for those favorite fall and holiday recipes as well as fun DIY crafts for the whole family! The ideas shared by so many different moms help make life so much easier! If you missed any of last week’s solutions feel free to check them out here!
The Mommy Club is a great place for moms to share their ideas! There are always a lot of great solutions and tips available and room for you to share your ideas too!
If you missed them, here are the top five ideas.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Sunshine and Hurricanes shared the grateful turkey project for kids.
2) Two Little Cavaliers shared 10 snowy day activities your dog can do indoors.
3) Pre-K Pages shared some fun Thanksgiving pretend play printables.
4) Year Round Homeschooling shared a FREE 12 days of Christmas activity book.
5) Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus shared tips on eliminating 3 non-essentials in homeschooling.
Now, it is time to share again!
Remember, what you share is seen on all four of these blog; Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Sherri from Luv a Bargin, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, Luv a Bargin and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.