Last week The Mommy Club had a total of 174 ideas shared! There were a ton of amazing recipes, tips, and fun activities for kids. This time of year brings an abundance of great ideas and fun things to do for families as well as everyday solutions for busy mom life! Below are the five most clicked on submissions from all of the ideas submitted this week. If you didn’t have to chance a check out all of the great tips from last week, you can checkout all of the 174 ideas shared here!
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Ripped Jeans and Bifocals shared two random parenting fails.
2) I Really Love Chocolate shared tips for a DIY Hunger Games Cake.
3) Debt Free Through Spending shared a recipe for two-ingredient fudge.
4) Daily Leisure shared how to cook a frozen turkey.
5) Mimi and the Grands shared tips on teaching the letter “R”.
174 MOMMY SOLUTIONS
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 174 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)