Thanks to all of you who joined us for our latest The Mommy Club! We had a total of 211 mom advice ideas shared and submitted by you all! We had some great tips to make make moms life a little easier. Some yummy and easy recipes and some great activities for the kids! We love that you keep coming back each week to share with us! And I love picking out the top 5 each week!
Below are the five most clicked on submissions from all of the ideas submitted this week. Some kids crafts and other summer activities. Plus delicious dessert and other crafty ideas.
If you didn’t have to chance to check out all of the great tips from last week, you can check out all of the great ideas submitted last week.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Family Home Health shared someideas on how to make your own Unit Studies with some FREE Printables!
2) Totschooling shared some fun Tangram Shape Puzzles for you to print and for the kids to enjoy!
3) Fantastic Fun and Learning shared a fun idea for a Lollipop Lab – Science Experiment and Treat for the kids!
4) Look We’re Learning shared some homeschooling tips and how they Homeschool 4 children for just $250 per year!
5) The Sunny Patch shared a fun list of 32 Frugal Summer Fun Activities for the kids!
211 MOMMY SOLUTIONS
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 211 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)