Don’t you just love the warmer weather? We look forward to it every year. It kind of gets us out of the gloom winter can bring there at the end. As a kid I remember family camping trips. It was seriously so much fun.
There is just something about sleeping outside in a tent that is super exciting for kids. You get to experience all of the sounds of nature, explore, and step outside of the hustle of everyday life. Growing up camping was a getaway for us as kids. We fished, we hiked and rode bikes, and of course there were tons of laughs and memories made with family.
There are a lot of items necessary for making the best camping trip possible. Here are is a list of 27 Camping Items that will make your venture worry free!
What to Take on a Family Camping Trip
1. Assemble your tent and keep things clean with this best selling Coleman Tent Kit!
2. You have to have this Portable High Chair that folds up easy for travel and comes with a handy carrying bag.
3. Get a fire going in no time with this handy dandy Fire Starter that is a must have for camping.
4. Relaxing is made simple with your own Portable Folding Hammock that is perfect for on the go!
5. This Two Pack LED Lanterns is just what you need to find your way once it gets dark! They are water resistant and collapsible.
6. Need a place for baby to stay occupied? This GoPod is perfect as a little activity station for the little ones.
7. Keep the bugs at bay with these super convenient Mosquito Sticks you can burn right at your camp site!
8. If you are in need of something to use for power this Waterproof Portable Solar Charger will do the trick.
9. Camping is not complete without this roomy 8 Person Coleman Camping Tent for the whole family.
10. Never camp without all of the essentials you can find in a First Aid Kit!
11. Make dinner for the whole family with this set of Camping Cookware that has everything you need for meals.
12. These quick drying Micro Fiber Towels are the best for camping!
13. You must have these LED Flashlights on hand. They fit right in your pocket!
14. Stay warm and cozy at night in this Coleman Cooler Weather Sleeping Bag.
15. This Folding Chair has a built in dining feature for sitting and eating right by the fire!
16. Check out this Air Mattress that has a built in electric pump to have it filled in no time.
17. Cooking is super simple with this Cooking Griddle that has handles for carrying too.
18. If you are heading out on a hiking adventure you will need this Lightweight Backpack for water, snacks, and other necessities.
19. You gotta have coffee in the mornings and you can make it up right with this Coffee Percolator.
20. This Portable Bed fits just right inside your tent for sleeping under the stars!
21. Keep all your cold foods cool and secure in this Rolling Cooler.
22. Cook marshmallows and hot dogs fire side with this handy Roasting Sticks.
23. Don’t venture out without Sunscreen! It is a must for the outdoors!
24. A good Tablecloth is great for covering the table and this one wipes clean and is reuseable!
25. Make sure the tablecloth stays on the table with these must have Tablecloth Clamps.
25. Keep cool and shaded with a Triangular Sun Shade that fits great over common areas.
26. These Food Tents are great for keeping food secure and flies away when you have a setup on the table top!
27. This Folding Wash Basin is perfect for washing and rinsing dishes at your campsite.
What are some essentials for your camping trip? Share your ideas!
More Camping Resources