Are you planing any camping adventures this summer? Camping is so much fun for the whole family. There are tons of exciting things to explore and the idea of eating outside it always exciting for my boys! Putting together menu that works with easy meals is a must before we even head out the door. I love simplicity but I also want to have meals on hand that everyone will enjoy! My family loves hamburgers and hotdogs but we want to change the food up! Plus who doesn’t love eating food from a fire…it just tastes delicious!
Check out this list of over 25 super easy camping food recipes that your whole family will love!
We also have tons of camping hacks that you will want to check out before your next trip.
25+ Things to Cook When You Go Camping
1. Make breakfast simple with this super yummy pie iron recipe of Strawberry and Nutella– Mustard Seeds
2. Make an easy snack with Chip Dip In A Can-My Creative Stirrings
3. Love the idea of Canned Biscuit Campfire Donuts for my boys….DELICIOUS! – Thoreau’s Daughter
4. Homemade Walking Tacos are so simple using your kids favorite chips – Recipe.com
5. This Campfire Corn on The Cob is a great appetizer or side dish – Tasty Kitchen
6. Create a super easy Cast Iron Pizza with your favorite toppings – Macheesmo
7. Prep your breakfast ahead of time with this Pre-Made Pancake Mix in a Ziploc Bag– Happier Happenings
8. Who doesn’t love fries for dinner? Prepare these Campfire Chili Cheese Fries – Life With 4 Boys
9. Have these Campfire Blueberry Orange Muffins for breakfast, dessert or a snack- Apron String Blog
10. These Onion Bombs are easily prepared ahead of time and throw them on your campfire – Made From Pinterest
11. Have a nighttime snack with storytelling and Campfire Popcorn – Buzzfeed Life
12. Spice up traditional s’mores with S’Moreos!- Buzzfeed Life
13. These Campfire Eclairs are a second favorite to s’mores…YUMMY! – Apron String Blog
14. Spice up the traditional camping food with Campfire Spinach Dip – Twin Dragonfly Designs
15. Make a hot pan of Delicious Lasagna in your skillet – Bring The Kids
16. Bring along your favorite greens with this Salad Mason Jars – The Gardening Cook
17. Stuffed Peppers in a dutch oven is sure to spice up your dinner menu – Bring The Kids
18. These Camping Quesadillas will be a hit for the whole family with lots of cheese! – Cupcake Diaries Blog
19. Stuff these Calzones with your favorite meat and cheese combos and let the kids help- Mustard Seeds
20. Change up the age old version of hot dogs with these Big Pigs In A Blanket – LJC fyi
21. These creative Grilled Camp Sandwiches can be easily filled with all your favorites – The Gardening Cook
22. Making these tasty Campfire Cones will be fun with for the kids with fruit and sweets – Kids Activities Blog
23. These yummy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are a hit for lunch – Buzzfeed Life
24. Change up the family morning routine with these easy Breakfast Burgers – Buzzfeed Life
25. These Grilled Loaded Nachos will be loved by your kids – 50 Campfires
26. Try out these Potato Boats filled with delicious ham and cheese- Buzzfeed Life
27. This easy on-the-go snack of Pre-Dipped Celery in Peanut Butter is perfect for an outdoor adventure- Buzzfeed Life
What are your taking on your next camping trip?