Letter j activities for preschoolers is a popular topic that readers search my site for. Crazy, right?
As you know I have letter of the week crafts that I share on my site, as well as snacks and do a dot printables for preschoolers. I pulled all of the letter j activities and crafts from my site and I reached out to some of my other friends who write about letter of the week activities.
Here are 19 fun things you can do with your toddler, preschooler and early learner as you explore the letter Jj.
(While you’re here, check out all of our letter of the week crafts for the entire alphabet that are perfect for using with your preschooler!)
19 Letter J Activities for Preschoolers
- J is for Jellyfish Craft– a jelly fish printable craft for your preschooler while you learn the letter J.
- Jelly Bean Science– sorting and classifying.
- Making Jingle Sticks and Jingle Rings– a jingle toy for creative play.
- Jellyfish Craft– a fun craft that focuses on an underwater party theme and lets kids decorate their own jellyfish.
- Jelly Bean Painting– do you know what happens when jelly beans get wet? Who knew you could paint with them?
- Juggling– make homemade juggling balls made from balloons.
- Meet Jack – a week of fun with the letter J and Jack.
- Jelly Bean Bracelets-great fine motor skill activity.
- Reading the Alphabet: Letter J– a collection of printables to use when you study J.
- Do a Dot Printable– use do a dot markers as you find the big J’s and little j’s like in jelly fish.
- J is for Jesus Printables – a collection of J is for Jesus printables. Fun packet!
- Romping and Roaring J Printables Pack– a collection of color sheets, mazes, printables and more all about J.
- Letter J Crafts and Printables– a collection of J printables that are perfect for tot school. Creative ideas.
- J is for Junk Jar– make a junk jar as you learn about J.
- Olympic High Jump Kids Activity– a great physical activity to incorporate in learning.
- Jack and the Beanstalk Reading Activities– fun activities that focus on this popular story.
- Alphabet Kids Activity JKL– simple letter crafts for J,K and L.
- Jelly Bean Trail Mix– a simple snack your kids can help you make as you learn the letter J.
- Painting with Jars– a very creative idea!
Which one are you most excited to share with your preschooler?