We had a very busy week at The Mommy Club! A total of 262 mom advice ideas shared by all of you! Some great ideas meant to make moms life a little easier. Delicious and easy to throw together recipes your family will love! Plus fun activities for the kids! We love that you keep coming back each week to share with us! And I love picking out the top 5 each week!
Below are the five most clicked on submissions from all of the ideas submitted this week. Some kids crafts and other summer activities. Plus delicious dessert and other crafty ideas.
If you didn’t have to chance to check out all of the great tips from last week, you can check out all of the great ideas submitted last week.
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Frugal Coupon Living shared a fun set of First Day of School Printables that you can print out for FREE!
2) Faith Filled Food for Moms shared some delicious Ground Beef Recipes for the Freezer!
3) Mama’s Blog Central shared a great list of 100+ Organization Tips!
4) Frugal Farm Wife shared some creative tips for Organizing in Small Spaces!
5) 3 Dinosaurs shared a fun 2014 School Calendar Set to print out and use!
262 MOMMY SOLUTIONS
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 262 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)