Christmas crafts are so much fun for kids of all ages, even the little crowd. You can encourage some real creative moments and keep those little hands super busy with some fun boredom busters perfect for babies and toddlers.
Christmas crafts are not only perfect for the season but also wonderful keepsakes for years to come and perfect gifts for loved ones. Crafts with babies and toddlers are some of the most memorable and rewarding moments of the holiday season. I love getting out all of the little trinkets, paintings, and first ornaments created from the younger years with my boys. We always look forward to new projects each year too! Create some fun with your little one this year and check out this list of sweet and memorable Christmas crafts for babies and toddlers.
Christmas Crafts for Babies and Toddlers
1. Make this Gingerbread Ornament your baby’s first Christmas craft for the family tree. Adventure In A Box
2. Baby Jesus in a Manger using craft sticks and a cardboard roll. Crystal & Co.
3. Baby can spread and paint the paper with a cute Handprint Christmas Tree. No Time For Flash Cards
4. The littles will have so much fun helping with this Photo Christmas Tree that works for any wall in your home. Toddler Approved
5. This Baby’s First Handprint Reindeer is absolutely adorable and perfect for the first Christmas craft. Fun Handprint Art
6. Check out this Fun Christmas Art Activity that includes edible paint! Love Play and Learn
7. These “mistletoes” are simply adorable with this Baby Footprint Christmas Craft. Red Ted Art
8. Keep track of how much your little one grows each season with this Keepsake Footprint Ornament. Make The Best of Everything
9. With this Handprint Santa Keepsake you can see just how much your baby grows each year you hand it on the tree. From ABCs to ACTs
10. Build a Felt Christmas Tree that is a wonderful and attentive craft for your baby or toddler. Life With My Littles
11. With this Santa Slime your toddler will have some serious sensory fun! Growing A Jeweled Rose
12. Your sweet little one can craft this awesome Santa Hat Christmas Ornament with just a few simple supplies. Buggy and Buddy
13. This Christmas Wreath Painting Craft is lots of fun and done easy with a cheap brush. 123 Homeschool 4 Me
14. Your little one can make their own design on this Paper Plate Christmas Ornament. Crafty Morning
15. These Paper Bag Gingerbread Men are perfect for Christmas and a great craft for little hands. No Time For Flash Cards
16. The younger crowd love making their own angels so why not craft up this Christmas Angel with a toilet paper roll. Nurture Store
17. This Button Wreath Ornament is so easy for the littles to make and hang right on your family tree. Wildflower Ramblings
18. Use up old ribbon from past years wrapping and let the littles create this Ribbon Wreath Craft. Fantastic Fun and Learning
19. Check out this Nativity Sensory Bin that works for hours of fun entertainment for the younger crowd. Growing Hands On Kids
20. This Button Snowflake is an amazing busy craft for little hands and can be done in all colors. My Life of Travels and Adventures
21. If you are looking for any easy craft for babies and toddlers this Dot Christmas Tree is perfect! Fantastic Fun and Learning
22. Let the littles make their own Scrap Christmas Wrapping Stocking to hang up this year. No Time For Flash Cards
23. They can make their own Baby Jesus in A Manger with this adorable handprint craft. Crafty Morning
24. This Pom Pom Painting Tree Craft is a great way to keep little hands busy. Fantastic Fun and Learning
25. Check out this Winter Mittens Craft that includes a free printable. In The Playroom
26. Make these sweet Snowmen Feet that are so incredibly cute for Christmas! Twinkl
What keepsakes are you crafting with your little one this year? Share your ideas!
More Christmas Activities