My boys love making ornaments each year about his time. Do yours? When we put up the tree and get to see all of their past creations it is super exciting!
We have made a lot of really sweet and memorable things for our tree and I hope that they last long enough for my kids to enjoy when they are grown. Making ornaments and other decor for the family tree is a yearly tradition for our house.
I love the whole process of homemade Christmas ornaments. They are true keepsakes and the craft itself is so much fun. Are you in search of some Christmas ornaments to make with your kids? Look no further! These 25 easy homemade Christmas ornaments for kids are perfect for your tree this year!
25 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
1. Make a snowman salt dough handprint ornament that will be a forever keepsake. Crafty Morning
2. These Handmade Beaded Christmas Ornaments are so fun for the kids and can be made super easy with beads and cookie cutters! Crystal & Co
3. These Baking Soda Clay Ornaments are super cute and can accommodate any design. Mama Papa Bubba
4. If you want simple these Homemade Christmas Ornaments are easily done with a small marble and some paint! Kids Activities Blog
5. Oh these Popsicle Stick Ornaments are super cute and so easy to make even for preschoolers. No Time For Flash Cards
6. Your kids can make so many designs when you give this tutorial for Beaded Christmas Ornaments a try. Make and Takes
7. Make these sweet Dough Ornaments with your favorite cookie cutters! Feathered Nest
8. These Paper Tag Ornaments are super easy to make and will display your child’s awesome art work. Flighty Girl
9. Make some candy accents for your tree with these Peppermint Candy Christmas Ornaments. Hello Homebody
10. You will have all sorts of colors hanging on your tree with these Melted Crayon Ornaments. Meet the Dubiens
11. Even the littlest of hands can help with these easy and festive Pom Pom Stuffed Ornaments. Feels Like Home
12. You don’t have to cook these Cinnamon Ornaments ans they will have your house smelling amazing! Growing a Jeweled Rose
13. I adore this Handprint Snowman Ornament that is so cute with little snowmen decorated fingers. Confessions of a Homeschooler
14. These Bottle Cap Snowmen are so adorable and the kids can make them in several sizes. Kidsomania
15. With a little dip in chalkboard paint these Chalkboard Ornaments are easy peasy for kids to decorate. A Night Owl
16. Grab some cheap paint brushes and make these Paintbrush Ornaments for your next thrifty craft. Mud Pie Studio
17. Check out these Yarn Wrapped Ornaments where the kids can get creative with lots of colors too! The Inspired Treehouse
18. Your kiddos will love using their fingers for these easy and fun Kid’s Fingerprint Christmas Light Ornaments. The Happier Homemaker
19. This Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree is super fun and uses buttons for the decoration. Crafts By Courtney
20. This Popsicle Stick Reindeer Ornament is perfect for a family Christmas craft and oh so adorable. Crafts By Courtney
21. Use up old cupcake liners are incorporate festive holiday ones with this simple Cupcake Liner Christmas Ornament idea. One Perfect Day
22. These Snowman Christmas Ornaments will easily accent your tree and they use cheap tealights! Sussle
23. With some paint swatches form the store these Paint Chip Christmas Trees are a perfect holiday pairing. Glue Dots
24. Spread some holiday cheer outside and make these Birdseed Ornaments out of all of your favorite Christmas cookie cutters. Ehow
25. Check out these sweet Snowflake Ornaments made with some painted pasta. Katy Elliot
What are your favorite Christmas ornaments for kids? Share your ideas!