Do you have big plans for tomorrow night? We will be hanging out with my friend Kim and her family. We are super excited.
If you are on the hunt for kids New Years Eve party ideas search no more. Here is a collection of 15 awesome ideas to keep everyone entertained and excited about the clock striking midnight.
My favorites are the balloon drops and milk and cookies toast!
- Easy Fireworks Ring– this is made from pipe cleaners and so simple to create. Love it!
- Fireworks Wand– this goes perfectly with the ring.
- Fireworks Painting– great hands on activity and fine motor skill building for little ones.
- 13 Fun Activities for Celebrating New Years– a list full of activities your kids will love.
- Balloon Drop– how to make your own balloon drop for the kids!
- Best New Years Eve Party Ever– use balloons with messages inside that are popped once an hour with a new activity until midnight!
- Cookies and Milk Toast– love, love, love this idea!
- Homemade Noise Makers– recycle empty water bottles for this one!
- Ring in the New Year– using candy ring pops!
- Countdown Activity Using Lunch Bags and Clocks– treats inside of course.
- End of the Year Time Capsule Printable– so much fun to hold on to as a keepsake.
- New Years Eve Printable Pack– sheets and sheets of activities for the kids.
- New Years Coloring Pages for Kids– easy way to keep little ones entertained.
- New Years Activity Sheets– color, word hunt, maze and tic tac toe!
- Noise Maker Plate Shakers– made out of paper plates. For real.
How do you ring in the new year with your kiddos?
(By the way, if you’re in Dallas check out my 10 reasons to attend the Big D NYE event. We will be watching live on television. Check and see if it is syndicated in your city.)