Have you ever made paper flowers? These would be perfect for the upcoming Spring weather and they are simply delightful projects for even the smallest of hands!
These are so easy and simple! Everyone including the little ones can have fun with this one. There are so many things that can be used for paper flowers including tissue paper, newspaper, and even cupcake liners. Who knew right?!
These are so much fun and kids can really make them their own. Use them to decorate for Easter or make a bunch to give for Mother’s Day because it will be here before you know it. Plus these are gifts that truly last a lifetime so don’t spend a bunch on flowers when you can use these ideas to make the most beautiful bouquets. These also make perfect teacher appreciation gift ideas!
Check out these 20 paper flower crafts just in time for beautiful weather!
Paper Flower Crafts
1. Tissue Paper Flower Crafts– Buggy and Buddy
2. Making Paper Flowers for Homemade Greeting Cards– Happy Hooligans
3. Tissue Paper Flower Art Activity– Mess For Less
4. Handmade Flowers using Coffee Filters and Markers– Crystal & Co.
5. Pretty Paper Flower Bowl Mother’s Day Craft– B Inspired Mama
6. Vibrantly Colored Coffee Filter Flowers– Fun At Home With Kids
7. Paper Plate Flowers For Toddlers– Happy Hooligans
8. Tissue Paper Flower Lollipops– Red Ted Art
9. Paper Flower Garland– Housing A Forest
10. How-To Make Tissue Paper Flowers– Inner Child Fun
11. Easy Tissue Paper Flower Craft– Crafty Morning
12. Making Paper Flowers From Newspapers– Red Ted Art
13. Egg Carton Flowers– Kitchen Counter Chronicles
14. Crepe Paper Flower Cards– Powerful Mothering
15. Tissue Paper Flower Napkin Rings– A Mom With A Lesson Plan
16. DIY Paper Marigold Flowers– Artsy Craftsy Mom
17. Cupcake Paper Flowers– Creative Connections For Kids
18. Torn Paper Flowers– 3 Dinosaurs
19. Paper Flower Magnets– DIY Inspired
20. Spring Flowers Made With Collage Paper– Buggy and Buddy
Check out our paper flower segment on Good Morning Texas. We teach you how to use these flowers to decorate and create some amazing things.
The ideas for paper flowers are endless! Which ones are your favorite?