Are you ready to take on a challenge in the kitchen and bake something delicious? Look no further – this easy recipe for Strawberry Cake is sure to tantalize your taste buds! With simple ingredients like white cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, strawberry jello and more, you can whip up this delightful treat in no time. To make it extra special, top it off with a homemade strawberry frosting and chocolate sauce. Get creative in the kitchen now and find out what kind of masterpiece you can make!
Have you ever craved a sweet treat after dinner, but didn’t quite know what to make? Don’t worry, Dessert Recipes are here to save the day! Whether you’re a fan of classic chocolate chip cookies, gooey brownies, or fruity crisps, the possibilities are endless when it comes to satisfying your sweet tooth. And let’s be honest, there’s nothing quite like the smell of freshly baked treats wafting through your home. So why not try out a new dessert recipe tonight and indulge in something delicious? Your taste buds will thank you.
Delicious Cake Recipes
Who doesn’t love a moist and delectable slice of cake? Whether it’s for a birthday party, a celebration or just because you’re in the mood for something sweet, cakes always hit the spot.
- Pina Colada Cake
- Homemade Strawberry Cake Recipe
- Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
- No Fail Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake
Ingredients Needed for this Strawberry Cake
Here’s what you need to make this insanely easy dessert
- Strawberries– Have you ever taken a bite out of a perfect, freshly-picked strawberry? That burst of juicy, sweet flavor is hard to beat. And when you incorporate them into a cake, you end up with something truly magical. But why are fresh strawberries so good for strawberry cake? Well, for starters, they add a depth of flavor that you just can’t achieve with artificial flavoring. Plus, they bring a natural sweetness to the table that makes sugar seem almost obsolete.
- White Cake Mix– If you’re someone who enjoys a good strawberry cake, then you might have heard of the belief that white cake mix is the way to go. But why is that exactly? Well, for starters, the light and fluffy texture that white cake mix brings is the perfect complement to the juicy and sweet strawberries that go into the batter.
- Eggs– Have you ever wondered why eggs are a crucial ingredient in making strawberry cake? Well, let me tell you, they aren’t just there for show! Eggs not only add structure and moisture to the cake but also contribute to its richness and flavor. In fact, eggs enhance the strawberry flavor of the cake by creating a creamy and fluffy texture, making it the perfect complement to the fruity taste.
- Vegetable Oil– You might be wondering why this type of oil is necessary for the perfect strawberry cake. Well, let me tell you – vegetable oil helps to keep the cake tender and moist, which is especially important when using fresh strawberries in the batter. Plus, since it has a neutral flavor, it won’t compete with the strawberry taste that we all love.
- Strawberry Jello Mix– There’s something about the combination of strawberry cake and strawberry Jello mix that just hits the spot. Maybe it’s the added burst of strawberry flavor that makes every bite more delicious, or maybe it’s the way the Jello mix adds extra moisture to the cake, making it deliciously soft and fluffy. Either way, it’s a match made in dessert heaven.
- Unsalted Butter– Unsalted butter is like the unsung hero of the baking world. When we think of butter, we usually imagine a rich and salty flavor that makes our taste buds dance. But when it comes to making strawberry frosting on strawberry cake, unsalted butter is perfect for letting the fresh, sweet flavors of the strawberries shine through. Using unsalted butter also allows you to control the level of salt in your frosting, ensuring that it doesn’t overpower the delicate flavors of the cake and the fruity frosting.
- Cream Cheese– If you ask me, there’s no better pairing than strawberries and cream cheese. When it comes to making a mouth-watering strawberry frosting for a homemade strawberry cake, cream cheese is the key ingredient that brings it all together. Its creamy texture and slightly tangy flavor complement the sweetness of the strawberries without overpowering them. Plus, cream cheese is easy to work with and takes on the flavor of whatever you mix it with, which makes it the perfect base for any frosting recipe.
- Vanilla Extract– Vanilla extract is a crucial consideration for any baker, including – especially – those that are into fruity desserts. Adding it to your frosting will bring out the natural sweetness and aroma in the strawberries while also imparting a wonderful, layered vanilla taste.
- Powdered Sugar– If you’ve ever made frosting before, you know that powdered sugar is a key ingredient. But why is it so important? Well, it’s all about texture. Powdered sugar is much finer than granulated sugar, which makes it perfect for creating a smooth, fluffy frosting. Plus, it dissolves easily in liquids, which means you won’t end up with a gritty frosting. And when it comes to strawberry frosting, you want it to be as smooth and creamy as possible to complement the fresh sweetness of the strawberries.
- Chocolate Sauce– Drizzling a little chocolate sauce over each piece of cake not only enhances the flavor, but it also adds a beautiful touch of presentation. Plus, who can resist the satisfying cascade of chocolatey goodness as it pours over each slice? It’s the perfect finishing touch to any dessert and a must-try for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Baking Essentials at Amazon
Are you a baking enthusiast? Perhaps you’re just starting out and you’re on the hunt for some essentials to get you going. No matter your experience level, Amazon has got you covered for all your baking needs.
Farberware Professional Plastic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3 (Aqua, Gray, White), 3.5 quartsHamilton Beach Wave Crusher Blender with 40 Oz Glass Jar and 14 Functions for Puree, Ice Crush, Shakes and Smoothies, Stainless Steel (54221)Wilton Excelle Elite Oblong Non-Stick Cake Pan, 13 x 9-InchKitchenAid Gourmet Utility Whisk, 10.5-Inch, Matte Aqua SkyOXO Good Grips 3 Piece Silicone Spatula SetOXO Good Grips Small Silicone Flexible Turner Black
What is Strawberry Cake Made Out Of?
Have you ever tried strawberry cake? Picture this – a light and fluffy cake base, infused with the sweet and juicy flavor of strawberries. It’s a perfect summer dessert that can be enjoyed any time of the year.
But what exactly is strawberry cake made out of? Well, besides the obvious answer of strawberries, the cake typically consists of butter, sugar, flour and eggs. Some recipes also call for milk or cream to add moisture to the cake.
And let’s not forget about the delicious frosting, which can be anything from cream cheese to whipped cream to buttercream, all with a touch of strawberry flavoring. So, the next time you bite into a slice of strawberry cake, you’ll know that it’s made with simple and classic ingredients to create a scrumptious treat.
Should a Strawberry Cake Be Refrigerated?
When it comes to strawberry cake, there’s no denying its deliciousness. Rich and sweet, it’s the kind of dessert that can make any meal feel complete. But when the question of whether or not to refrigerate it arises, things can get a little fuzzy. Some say yes, others say no. So what’s the deal?
While there’s no one-size-fits-all answer, there are a few things to keep in mind. Generally speaking, if your strawberry cake has perishable ingredients like cream cheese frosting or fresh strawberries, it’s best to pop it in the fridge. Otherwise, you’re probably safe leaving it out at room temperature for a few days.
Just be sure to cover it well to prevent it from drying out or picking up any weird fridge flavors. At the end of the day, the decision is yours. Just remember that when it comes to cake, there’s no harm in erring on the side of caution.
How Do You Keep a Cake Moist Overnight Before Frosting?
So you’ve baked a cake and now you’re planning on frosting it tomorrow. The question is, how do you keep it moist overnight? Well, first things first – make sure the cake is completely cooled before storing it. Once it’s cooled, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then place it in an airtight container.
You can also add a piece of bread or a sliced apple to the container to help retain moisture. Do not store it in the refrigerator as that can dry out the cake. Instead, store it in a cool, dry place like a pantry or cupboard. And voila! Your cake should be nice and moist when it’s time to frost it.
Strawberry Home Decor at Amazon
If you’re looking to add a touch of sweetness to your home decor, check out the selection of Strawberry Home Decor on Amazon. From cozy throw pillows to charming wall art, there’s something for every room in your house.
Farmhouse Summer Strawberries Wooden Box Sign Desk Decor 5 x 5 Inch Retro Strawberry Box Sign Wood Plaque Block Sign Home Kitchen DecorationStrawberry Throw Pillow Covers Home Decor 18×18 Inch, Strawberry Decorative Pillowcase Cushion Cover Soft Durable for Bed Sofa Couch, 2 SetsStrawberry Table Runner Buffalo Plaid Check Spring Summer Fruit Birthday Baby Shower Party Kitchen Dinning Home Decoration (13Buerhomie Fruit Wall Stickers, 48 PCS 4 Sheets Red Strawberry DIY Home KitchenOmldggr 2 Pack Artificial Strawberry Fake Strawberry Fruit Decoration Artificial Farmhouse Centerpiece Decoration with Metal Pot for Spring Summer Decor, Home Decor, Tiered Tray Tabletop DisplayStrawberry Doormat , Strawberries Doormat, Strawberry Mat, Welcome Strawberry Doormat, Welcome Mat, Cutest Welcome Doormat Home Kitchen Balcony Decoration 16×24 Inch
Sweet Strawberry Recipes
Who doesn’t love strawberries? They’re sweet, juicy, and deliciously fragrant. And when it comes to recipes, strawberries are the perfect star ingredient. There are so many ways to enjoy sweet strawberry recipes, from classic strawberry shortcake to innovative strawberry salsa.
- Instant Pot Strawberry Dump Cake
- Strawberry Cream Cake Recipe
- Strawberry Bundt Cake with Marshmallow Cream Filling
- Super Easy Strawberry Caprese Skewers Appetizer
- 16 Ounces Strawberries, rinsed and tops cut off
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Ounces Strawberry Jello Mix
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Strawberry Purée
- ¼ Cup Chocolate Sauce for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Begin by adding your strawberries to a blender or food processor and blending. You will need 1 cup of puréed strawberries for the cake batter, plus an additional ¼ cup of puréed strawberries for the frosting.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Add JELL-O and 1 cup strawberry purée. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While the cake is cooling, make the frosting.
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese. Add vanilla, powdered sugar, and strawberry purée. Frost cake.
- Cut the cake and drizzle chocolate sauce over the piece of cake before serving.