Now that we are slightly into the first few weeks lets talk dinner. Is your schedule demanding? Are you struggling with getting dinner on the table?
Seriously, managing everything in one day can be really hard. House is a mess, laundry is stacking up, and then there is the dreaded thought and question, “Whats for dinner?”
Every mom goes through this. We want good and tasty but without the time. Making simple dinners is what I am all about. Standing in the kitchen for hours just is not something I am interested in. So these 25 quick and amazing 30 minute dinners are the answer!
Get dinner done fast and flavorful with these easy recipes!
25 Quick & Amazing 30-Minute Dinners
1. This Szechuan Beef Stir Fry is oh so good and a meal all in one easy dish. Crystal & Co
2. Every kid loves pizza so give these yummy Puff Pastry Pizza Slices a try for dinner tonight! The Super Mommy Club
3. This Beefy Mexican Rice is a family recipe and made super easy with lots of flavor! Crystal & Co
4. If you love meatballs you will love this Meatball Sub Casserole that comes together fast and easy. Julie’s Eats and Treats
5. Check out this Baked Chicken Pesto Parmesan that only needs 4 ingredients and takes on 5 minutes of prep! Iowa Girl Eats
6. Although this Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid looks fancy it is made so easy and tastes delicious! Wine and Glue
7. Instead of spending tons of time in assembly use this Mini Meatloaf Recipe to get dinner on the table in a flash. Muffin Tin Mommy
8. This delicious Caprese Chicken looks absolutely divine and there is no skimping on the flavor. The Novice Chef
9. Try this Chicken, Broccoli, and Pasta Skillet that combines health with simplicity all in one easy dish. Gal On A Mission
10. Whip up this Baked Ravioli that is full of yummy flavor, cheese, and definitely a comfort food. Tasty Kitchen
11. Try these Caribbean Chicken Tacos that put a spin on traditional tacos. Creme de la Crumb
12. This Beef Stroganoff is such a great fall food and a favorite of my family! Gimme Some Oven
13. These Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups with be a favorite for the younger crowd and they are a super easy dinner dish. Kraft Recipes
14. Serve up this 30 Minute Shepherd’s Pie that has meat, veggies, and creamy goodness in one easy dish! Four Generations One Roof
15. The flavor in this Honey Lemon Ginger Chicken is out of this world good and served up easy with rice and your favorite veggie. The Recipe Critic
16. Check out these Stuffed Pizza Rolls made in no time and much better than store bought. Tablespoon
17. This Yummy Cheeseburger Roll Up is a favorite of kids of any age and a healthy dinner meal. Super Mommy Club
18. If you want lasagna without the fuss then give this 30 Minute Skillet Lasagna a try for dinner tonight. Five Heart Home
19. Making this Cheesy Enchilada Casserole will take not time and it is super tasty! Family Fresh Meals
20. This Lemon Parmesan Crusted Chicken is made quick with 5 ingredients and your whole family will love it. Re:
21. Make these Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Peppers in the oven or on the grill for a simple weeknight dinner. Creative Juice
22. This 5-Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup is super delicious and food for the soul. Budget Savvy Diva
23. This Garlic Butter Baked Salmon is so simple but seriously an amazing dish! Little Spice Jar
24. If you want low-fat, easy, and loaded with veggies then this Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup is just right for dinner. Lauren’s Latest
25. There is no denying the cheesy goodness of this Cheesy Sausage Potato Skillet! From Cupcakes to Caviar
Do you have an amazing dinner recipe ready in 30 minutes or less? Share your ideas!
Plus, check out my real easy recipes with over 100 delicious and simple dinner ideas to get dinner on the table in a jiffy for your whole family!
More Ways to Get Dinner on the Table