Dr. Seuss is such a favored classic children’s book. I remember reading many of the books as a child. Now, reading them with my own kids, it brings all of the excitement and wonder back again.
My kids adore Dr. Seuss books . The clever rhymes and silly words make the entire reading experience an adventure! There are so many awesome things that can be done to explore the fun and learning of Dr. Seuss.
Check out these fun, imaginative and creative Dr. Seuss activities for kids!
25 Dr. Seuss Activities for Kids
1. If you are working on the basics with your preschooler this Dr. Seuss Shape Recognition Activity is perfect. Mom Endeavors
2. Your kiddos will really be inspired when they get to make this Cat in the Hat Puppet that pairs perfect with the book! Glued To My Crafts
3. This Animal Paper Plate Craft is fun for preschoolers and goes great with the Put Me In The Zoo story. Surviving a Teacher’s Salary
4. Get those little bodies into motion with this Hop On Pop Rhyming Activity for kids. Mom Inspired Life
5. Check out these awesome Fox In Sox Crafts that feature 2 different options for the story. This Girl’s Life
6. This sweet Dr. Seuss Bucket List Activity will have your kiddos thinking of all they places they would love to go! Teach With Me
7. This Sorting Goldfish Activity is a great snack time activity with colored goldfish. Celebrate Every Day With Me
8. Make this Lorax Sensory Bottle for even the littlest of hands in your house. The Pleasantest Thing
9. Your kiddos can make these Handprint Fish that are so much fun even in a paper fish bowl. Pre-K Fun
10. Here is some more Handprint Fun inspired by Thing 1 and Thing 2! MomDot
11. Your kiddos are sure to be impressed with this Easy Cat in the Hat Toss Game that the whole family can play. Motherhood and Other Adventures
12. This Dr Seuss Bingo Game is super fun and this free printable pack has everything you need. A Sparkle of Genius
13. Fine motor skills are sure to be maximized with this Truffula Tree Activity that includes painting too! Inner Child Fun
14. This Apples Up On Top Activity is a lot of counting fun especially for the preschooler craft. Buggy and Buddy
15. Check out this There’s A Wocket In My Pocket Activity that is a printable lacing card. A Mom With A Lesson Plan
16. Even the littlest of kids will absolutely love making this Horton Hears A Who Mask. Mamas Like Me
17. Here is some more counting fun for toddlers and preschoolers with this Hop On Pop Numbered Balloon Fun. Toddler Approved
18. Inspire some reading interaction and make a Family Foot Book inspired by the Dr. Seuss book. Mom Endeavors
19. The story Ten Apples Up On Top pairs very well with this amazing Apple Painting Activity. Motherhood On A Dime
20. Have some Oobleck Fun with this homemade recipe and maybe sing a song or two! Preschool Powol Packets
21. Inspire some planting exploration with this gardening activity of Horton Hears A Who Flower Pot. Suburble
22. Toilet paper rolls have never come in so handy as they do in this Lorax Toilet Paper Craft. Crafty Morning
23.Let your kids really use their imagination when building this Are You My Mother Nest Craft. My Creative Days
24. Make your own Lorax Felt Storyboard and let the kiddos retell the story. Modge Podge Rocks
25. This Gertrude McFuzz Feathers Activity is amazing fun and the kiddos can really create all kinds of fun patterns. Little Family Fun
Have an awesome Dr. Seuss activity that pairs well with one of the many classic stories? Share your best ideas!