Have I told you just how much I love fall? Fall is like the one season I anticipate every year. Cooler temperatures, comfort foods, and all things fall of course!
Everyone is already getting their fall stuff out, decorating beautiful porch layouts and tablescapes with themes of pumpkins and leaves. What does your fall decor look like? There is nothing that says fall more than Fall wood craft ideas! Plus, they are simple and can be made from just about any scrap wood you may have laying around your house! So check them out!
Fall Wood Craft Ideas
1. These Thankful Wooden Blocks are perfect for upcoming Thanksgiving and include a free printable! Crystal & Co
2. Make these rustic but totally classic Wood Pumpkins for fall. Honey Bear Lane
3. This stenciled Autumn Decor is beautiful and so simple to accomplish! 100 Things 2 Do
4. This DIY Pumpkin Patch is a perfect fall accent to any front porch! You Craft Me Up
5. Check out this Halloween Stacker that is so cute and a great Halloween project! Naptime Crafting
7. These Painted Wood Slice Pumpkins are simple adorable and done in no time! A Night Owl
8. This Great Pumpkin project is easy and can be adorned with any fall saying you like! Blog Lovin’
9. Make a Rustic Wood Sign and designed with your favorite fall saying to hand by your door. Ribbons & Glue
10. Design a Fall Wreath Hanger for the door that is made from scrap wood and fall themed ribbons. Sand & Sisal
What is your favorite way to craft in the Fall?
Fall Home Decor Ideas
If you are as excited as we are about Fall, check out our favorite Fall Home Decor Ideas.