Eat at Home is a site I frequent. I link to Tiffany’s recipes on my weekly meal plans on a regular basis. She is a mom of four and understands the importance of being able to get a delicious and healthy meal on the table, in the mist of all the busy responsibilities we have as mom. I love that her recipes have short ingredient lists and are made with common items that I have on hand.
Tiffany has released a smart recipe e-book that is certain to be a crowd pleaser! If you can answer yes to any of these questions, this cookbook is a must for you:
- do you like meals that are ready in 15 minutes or less?
- do you like short ingredient lists?
- is back to school time a super busy season at your house?
- would you like a list of useful tools to help speed up dinner prep time?
- do you struggle with meal planning?
- do you need help pulling together a grocery list each week based on your meal plan?
- does your family eat out more than 2 times per week?
- do you need some new recipes to add to your recipe list?
This cookbook has over 30 recipes that can be made in no time flat. One of my kids’ favorites is the Orange Chicken and it comes together so fast! Perfect for a busy school night when I did not get dinner in the crockpot and need something quickly. Feast in 15 is certainly a mommy solution!