You guys know I am a firm believer that easy recipes are what make the world go ’round. Tastefully Simple is a mommy solution that offers dinner ideas to help you get supper on the table.
About Tastefully Simple:
We offer a wide selection of convenient, easy-to-prepare foods designed to help people spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the rest of their lives. Our products are available through independent Tastefully Simple consultants primarily at home taste-testing parties nationwide.
Here are some examples of easy food ideas. This Chicken Tortilla and these Parmesan Biscuits have my tummy growling. Perfect food for winter.
I could see me utilizing one of their glazes over chicken in the crockpot, like this Peach Brandy Glaze.
And I have a feeling my children would love a chocolate dessert like this Chocolate Ugly Cake Mix.
And, it is hot chocolate season. A cup full makes an excellent treat for this cold weather, especially after a Christmas-light-sight-seeing-drive. This hot chocolate kit makes a great teacher gifts for less than $15!
Do you see a trend here? Quick, easy, convenient, mommy solutions. They also make perfect gifts for your holiday shopping. Or, a great resource for helping you get dinner on the table in 2012!
Allison, our Tastefully Simple consultant, is offer all Crystal & Co., readers 10% off any order $30 or more. After shopping the site, email your order to Akamador1(at)sbcglobal(dot)net.
- Allison is offering one lucky Crystal & Co., reader Cocoa Pals set. Yum!
- Enter once or enter all 8 ways- you choose.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 12/16/11 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org and must acknowledge within 24 hours, due to time sensitivity with the holidays, or another winner will be randomly chosen.
Ways to Enter
- Visit Tastefully Simple and tell me which product(s) would help you get dinner on the table.
- Like Tastefully Simple on Facebook .
- Like Crystal & Co on Facebook.
- Follow Allison on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co via Google Friend Connect. (bottom sidebar)
- Have Crystal & Co delivered to your inbox. (enter email address in right sidebar or in the box at the end of this post)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp wants you to stay warm with a Tastefully Simple #giveaway from @akamador1 and a #discountcode! http://bit.ly/sS3djl
Holiday shopping on a budget? Me too! Check out all of the online discount codes I am using this season.
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.