Christmas is just around the corner and I bet you are getting ready to have a special Christmas party. This time of year is so much fun for kids and adults. The kids always look forward to having a Christmas party with all of their friends. These are perfect for kiddos who go to school, or a homeschool party or just giving out to family and friends.
Are you at a loss for what to put into your goodie bags? Well, look no further! These Christmas goodie bag ideas for kids are amazing! Kids love all of the little trinkets, goodies, and Christmas themed things and of course we want to fill their bags with things they love.
25 Christmas Goodie Bag Ideas
1. You simple can not go wrong with Playdoh! Kids love it and this pack of 24 is perfect for any kid’s classroom.
2. This Christmas Novelty Assortment has tons of great things you can add to goodie bags including fun stickers and mini toys.
3. Check out these Mini Candy Canes in cherry and peppermint flavors that are a kid favorite.
4. Pack your goodie bags with these awesome Christmas Bells that are a hit for jingling!
5. If you are looking for a wonderful photo opportunity these Plush Reindeer Antlers are so cute.
6. Your kiddos will love these Temporary Christmas Tattoos that have so many different designs on them.
7. What better way to incorporate some reading fun through the holidays than with these cute Christmas Bookmarks that fit right in with holiday reading.
8. These Christmas inspired Mini Game and Activity Books are full of hands on fun.
9. I adore these Candy Cane Snowman Pens that kids can personalize all their own gear with.
10. Have the kids add some Christmas cheer to all of their artwork or even Christmas cars with these Holiday Stampers.
11. Check out these Bendable Christmas Figures that are so cute and perfect for the younger crowd.
12. These Reindeer Rubber Duckies are so awesome for goodie bags and kids will love their little reindeer appearance.
13. You can always stock your goodie bags with Wikki Stix in holiday colors.
14. The kids always love these little Holiday Erasers and Pencil Toppers for their pencils and other writing tools.
15. These Snowman Paddle Ball Games are so much fun for kids and this set comes with a dozen.
16. With these Metallic Snowflake Kazoos all of the kids can make tons of noise and they will really enjoy it!
17. These Christmas Treat Boxes come with chalk and a small chalkboard area for kids to decorate and put goodies inside.
18. You can’t have a party bag without Fun Mini Bubbles that are easy to use and small enough for little goodie bags.
19. What fun your kids party goers will have playing with these Christmas Mini Pinball Games.
20. Get these Assorted Santa Hats in lots of colors for your goodie bags.
21. These Christmas Crayon Party Favor Packs are a perfect pairing for coloring pages and other kids activities.
22. With these Mini Christmas Kaleidoscopes are so entertaining for kids where they can use the light to make colorful designs.
23. These Jingle Bell Rubber Bracelets are sweet for kids and a great festive things to add to your bags.
24. This Jolly Holiday Pencil Assortment is full of a variety of pencils that are just what kids want.
25. These Christmas Ornament Sticker Scenes are a perfect and inexpensive craft to put in your goodie bags.
What are you putting in your goodie bags? Share your ideas!
Make These for Girls Goodie Bags
This homemade bath bomb recipe will not disappoint!!