If you have been blogging a while you’ve likely reached a place where you want to offer your readers giveaways or you want to learn how to partner with brands.
Kelli Miller, from 3 Boys and a Dog, and I have been doing a weekly #LearntoBlog hangout over on Google+ each Tuesday at 10:00 am CST. Each week we cover a new topic to learn new and seasoned bloggers take their site to the next level. We are passionate about paying it forward and helping those who want to learn how to blog.
This is the second video in a two-part series. In this video we share with you the places we use to promote our giveaways. Let’s face it, you can have the best giveaway on your site but if no one knows it is there you will not have many entries.
We also share how to prepare a wrap-up for the client after your giveaway or promotion is over.
If you missed the first part of this video, you’ll want to watch it! We shared with you how to find advertising sponsors for your blog.
Remember, the better we run our giveaways, brand partnerships and sponsored posts, the more opportunities will come our way.
More Blogging Tips
- How to Find Advertisers for Your Blog(video)
- Working with Brands: Secrets from an Insider (video)
- 10 Must Have Blog Elements (video)
- How to Grow Your Blog with Tribes (video)
- Why Bloggers Should be Using YouTube (video)
- Grow Your Blog With StumbleUpon (video)
- Utilizing Facebook for Blog Traffic (video)
- Use Pinterest to Grow Your Site (video)
- How to Use Twitter (video)
- Linky Party Strategies– 50 Parties in my Niche
- How to Improve Your Blog
- 16 Twitter Tips
- Can You Make Money Blogging?