Are you a blogger? Do you have a media kit? Do you know why you need a media kit and the details that need to go in it?
Each day our email in boxes fill up with messages from brands, small business owners, product developers, etc. They understand the importance of getting their products in front of your audiences and communities. But how do we respond?
By having a media kit at your fingertips, responding to these requests are so much easier and you can weed out the nonsense from the serious assignments and projects.
Kelli Miller and I are passionate about teaching others how to blog and in this Google+ Hangout we share with you all of the media kit details to get you going. There are lots of screen shares in this video as we hold your hand through it all.
You will learn:
- what a media kit is
- what goes in a media kit
- where to find the information to put into your media kit
- how to determine ad pricing
- when to send your media kit
More Blogging Tips
- How to Promote Your Giveaway Part 2 (video)
- How to Find Advertisers for Your Blog Part 1 (video)
- Working with Brands: Secrets from an Insider (video)
- 10 Must Have Blog Elements (video)
- How to Grow Your Blog with Tribes (video)
- Why Bloggers Should be Using YouTube (video)
- Grow Your Blog With StumbleUpon (video)
- Utilizing Facebook for Blog Traffic (video)
- Use Pinterest to Grow Your Site (video)
- How to Use Twitter (video)
- Linky Party Strategies– 50 Parties in my Niche
- How to Improve Your Blog
- 16 Twitter Tips
- Can You Make Money Blogging?