Sometimes life is busy, right?
As a mom, I know some days I find myself wondering around trying to remember what I to accomplish next… only to feel like at the end of the day that I have done nothing. Do you have days like this, too? Hustle, hustle, hustle and feeling like nothing is accomplished?
It is really draining when I go all day and miss setting something out for dinner or at 5 o’clock panicking over what my family will eat. You can relate, right?
Well on these days I almost wish dinner could be done in a snap and without headache. Sometimes I am just too busy. Why not make dinner simple with one pot dinners. I love this idea and it is so easy for me. One-pot, throw it all in, cook it up, and done! Seriously changes the way you think about dinner. Check out these 25 scrumptious one pot dinners your family will love!
One Pot Dinner Recipes
1. This One Pot Pasta Dish is a favorite around my house and so flavorful! Crystal & Co
2. This One Pot Meatless Monday Pasta is delicious with veggies and noodles and a wonderful cream cheese sauce. Yum! Kids Activities Blog
3. This Cajun Chicken Pasta is seriously so easy and it cooks up so great in one pot with the exception of cooking the chicken. The Chaos and The Clutter
4. Whip up this Chicken Burrito Skillet that is oh so yummy and perfect Mexican food dish for dinner! Ready Set Eat
5. With onion, garlic, linguine, and cherry tomatoes this One Pan Pasta looks amazing! Lottie and Doof
6. This Peanut Thai Pasta is packed with flavor and the perfect Asian flair dish! Apron Strings
7. Try this Garlic Roast Chicken with Pan Gravy that can easily be paired with your favorite side dish. Chocolate & Marrow
8. This Italian Orzo Spinach Soup is perfect for those cold days sure to head our way soon! So yummy! Gimme Some Oven
9. Cook this One Pot Pasta e Fagioli is super hearty and a favorite pasta stew! The Kitchn
10. You can seriously make this One Pot Chicken Risotto in under an hour and all in one pot! Sweet C’s Designs
11. Check out this One Pot Dinner of Drumsticks and Potatoes that will be a family hit for any night! Let the Baking Begin
12. If you are looking for a wonderful vegetarian meal for dinner this One Pot Southwest Pasta is perfect. The Wholesome Dish
13. Make your own spin off of a favorite family pastime with this Unprocessed Hamburger Helper. 3 Boys Unprocessed
14. This One Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole is an amazingly comforting one pot dinner! Jo Cooks
15. Check out this Jambalaya Pasta that is amazing full of chicken, sausage, and cheese. Kevin & Amanda
16. This One Pot Lemon Herb Chicken is delicious with lemon herb rice and buttery chicken flavor. Creme de la Crumb
17. If you love cheese and chili this 30 minute One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese is perfect for dinner. Damn Delicious
18. This One Pan Baked Ziti is simply amazing and a great hearty meal for families. Made From Scratch
19. Use a rotisserie chicken for this Chicken Ranch Pasta that is made so easy and doesn’t skimp on flavor. Plain Chicken
20. This Cornbread Pie is made fast and in under and hour and great topped with cornbread. Del Monte
21. This One Pot Paprika Chicken is full of goodness and is healthy with carrots and potatoes. Reluctant Entertainer
22. Make this Spinach and Artichoke Mac and Cheese for dinner and a great dish to load up on veggies. House of Yumm
23. This One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies is truly amazing and a crowd pleaser! Cooking Classy
24. There is no boiling, no layering, and no fuss with this One Pot Lasagna Dinner. Damn Delicious
25. Make this One Pot Keilbasa Pasta that is a great family favorite. Sugar Apron
Do you have a one pot dinner favorite? Make sure you’re following our Easy Recipes Pinterest Board for tons of dinner ideas!
Our Meal Planning Kits
Do you struggle with getting dinner on the table? Check out our meal planning kit! I think you will love it. We have a vertical kit and a horizontal kit.