Do you know just how many ground sausage recipes there are out there? The possibilities are endless. Whether you are substituting for ground beef, chicken, pork, or even looking to add a little something to your breakfast dish ground sausage is super versatile!
Here is a list of the best of the best recipes when it comes to whipping up something easy and delicious for your family. Check them out! These are perfect for best moms any night of the week.
Ground Sausage Recipes
1. This Sausage Green Chili Cornbread is a meal in itself! So good! Who Needs A Cape
2. My family loved this Italian Sausage and Elbow Pasta one pot dish. It was awesome. Crystal & Co
3. Check out this wonderful Sausage Breakfast Pie that is just right for breakfast. Ann’s Entitled Life
4. Fill up on these scrumptious Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Tots that are creamy and delish! Homemade Interest
5. Make these Crescent Sausage Bites that require only 3 ingredients! The Kitchen Is My Playground
6. Start your day off right with this recipe for delicious Easy Breakfast Scramble with ground sausage. Thrifty Jinxy
7. Want the perfect appetizer? Add these Spicy Sausage Wonton Cups to your next party table! Who Needs A Cape
8. Loaded with all the right veggies, beans, and sausage this White Bean Sausage Soup is the best! The Kitchen Is My Playground
9. Gobble up these Baked Apples with Sausage Stuffing that are both sweet and savory. Growing Up Gabel
10. These Creamy Spinach and Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are perfect for dinner any night. As For Me and My Homestead
11. Crescent Sausage Squares are so super easy to make and even more delicious! Coffee With Us 3
12. These Sausage Egg Muffins are low carb and oh so good! Mashup Mom
13. If you love breakfast casseroles this one was a winner! We had this Southwest Breakfast Casserole Christmas morning one year. Crystal & Co.
14. Your family will love this lightened up version of Homemade Lasagna. You Brew My Tea
15. This Sourdough Sausage Tuscan Egg Bake combines all of the ingredients of breakfast into one. Growing Up Gabel
16. Make this Sourdough Bread Breakfast Bake that will make any morning! Coffee With Us 3
17. Whip up this recipe for Breakfast Sausage Quiche that is a real crowd pleaser! Mashup Mom
18. Eat up this freezer friendly Sausage and Egg Scramble that is low calories too! You Brew My Tea
19. This Sausage and Cauliflower Casserole has all the flavors of heavy casserole without the guilt and carbs. Gluesticks and Gumdrops
20. Whip up this Instant Pot Sausage Rigatoni is no time. A total crowd pleaser! Extreme Couponing Mom
21. Check out these Maple Sausage Pancake Bites that are an easy and out of this world breakfast item! Tiny Kitchen Capers
22. If you have never tried Egg Roll in a Bowl you are missing out on easy and guiltless takeout from home. Mostly Homemade Mom
23. The whole family will be dying for you to make this Sausage Potato Casserole over and over. Farmwife Cooks
24. This recipe for Sausage and Mushroom Rigatoni is rich, creamy, and totally decadent! The Girl Who Ate Everything
25. Fix up Sausage and Rice Casserole anytime as it works for the main dish or even a side dish. Yum! South Your Mouth
26. Biscuits and Gravy Casserole is so easy and seriously crowd pleasing! Cincy Shopper
27. This Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce is the solution to your quick dinner weeknight! Gym Craft Laundry
What are your favorite ways to cook up ground sausage? Do you have a go-to recipe?
Whole 30 Instant Pot Recipes
Are you looking for fast (but healthy) dinner ideas for your busy family?
Check out our instant downloadable cookbook that has Instant Pot Whole 30 recipes your family will love.
Freezer Meal Planning
Are you a busy mom needing helping getting dinner on the table? Freezer meal cooking and planning has changed my life. We have six kids at home, homeschool and work from home. Life is busy!
Check out our March Edition of our Freezer Meal Plan. It does not have to be mark to purchase the plan. We do a new one each month and name them according to the month we create them in.
The pack includes 7 freezer meals you can assemble in one hour. Duplicate your work and do two of each at a time and make 14 meals.