With summer being here we have had so much fun with games, activities, and summer learning. My kids love to snack, actually what kid doesn’t?
While your kiddos are refueling this summer include some learning fun into your routine with these amazing math and reading games!
10 Awesome Reading Games
1. This super fun Muffin Tin Reading Game uses materials you have at home and it has several versions of play! Growing Book by Book
2. These Word Bump Spelling Games are tons of fun and interactive for kiddos learning to strengthen their vocabulary. This Reading Mama
3. Try this Reading Game that builds letter and sound recognition along with building words. The Pleasantest Thing
4. Build up those site words and word recognition with this gross motor Sight Word Game. Learn With Play At Home
5. If you are working on short vowels this 1-2-3 Flip It Game that is fun and includes a free printable! This Reading Mama
6. Establish reading habits and letter sounds with this preschool reading activity Reading Road. True Aim
7. This FREE Blend Bingo Word Game pairs great with Bob Books for an early reader or just play as a game! This Reading Mama
8. Check out this easy Listen & Erase Reading Game that builds spelling skills and word recognition. No Time For Flash Cards
9. These pre-reading Matching Games build a great foundation for preschoolers prior to learning the elements of reading. Kids Activities Blog
10. Your kids will love to learn and read with Wacky Words Sight Word Game. Mosswood Connections
BONUS GAME: Printable Sight Word Board Game from Brain Power Boy
10 Super Fun Math Games
1. You can easily play this Uno Flip Math Game at home with the whole family! Childhood 101
2. If your kids love Pete the Cat this Four Groovy Buttons Game is so much fun and it has a free template! Buggy and Buddy
3. Practice math and critical thinking with this game of Strike It Out that your kids will love. Teach Mama
4. This Rainy Day Math Game is easy to make and it builds patterning and number recognition. My Nearest and Dearest
5. Have some hands on fun with this Leaf Math Game right in your backyard! Nurture Store
6. This Water Balloon Activity is great for number building and math processes plus super fun for outside. No Time For Flashcards
7. These Monster Math Games have lots of free activities and loads of printables for math fun. The Measured Mom
8. Review your fractions and times tables with this easy to make Paper Math Games. Kids Activities Blog
9. These awesome Math Games with candy will have your kids wanting to eat the special treat! Learn, Play, Imagine
10. Your kids can easily learn place value with this Whole Body Math Learning Stomp It Game. Creekside Learning
BONUS GAME: Pete the Cat Printable Board Math Game for Kids from Crystal & Co.
Are your kids staying fueled while learning and having fun this summer?
We are with Horizon Snacks! These delicious, kid-friendly snacks are perfect for any time of the day.
They are healthy, organic, and delicious! I don’t want to waste my time giving my boys snacks that are not nutrious.
Staying fueled with Horizon snacks this summer has been awesome and my boys rave over the taste! Horizon Snacks are made with everything a kid needs including quality calcium, protein, and key vitamins and minerals and you can’t top that they taste great.
What are your kids staying fueled with this summer? Check out all of the delicious and nutritious options available from Horizon!
This conversation is sponsored by Horizon. The opinions and text are all mine.