Fall is here! Can you feel the weather changes?
This time of year is my favorite between the changes in weather, the exciting upcoming family gatherings, and of course the food. The holidays really identify a sense of family time and the food is certainly a highlight.
Thanksgiving will seriously be here before we know it. Are you prepared? Do you know what you are cooking or carrying to your family feast? If you are in search of some delicious recipes then look no further! Check out these 25 side dishes to make this Thanksgiving.
25 Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
1. If you have mac and cheese lovers this Baked Mac N’ Cheese is the best for family gatherings and the flavor is amazing. Umbrella Tree Cafe
2. Try this Easy Corn Casserole for your holiday gathering. It is a favorite of my family! Crystal & Co
3. This Baked Garlic Butter Asparagus is the perfect side dish for families and it is super tasty. Crystal & Co
4. If you are looking for an easy dish to carry then go with this Crockpot Green Bean Casserole that seriously cooks without a headache. Crystal & Co
5. These Glazed Sweet Potato Fingerlings are super easy to prep, delicious, and require minimal attention. See Vanessa Craft
6. Utilize your crockpot as much as possible with simple recipes such as these Crockpot Garlic Mashed Potatoes that my kids adore! Crystal & Co
7. These Bourbon Maple Glazed Carrots are a great dish and with just enough sweet. Cooking and Beer
8. If your food flair is different from traditional then this Puerto Rican Rice is the perfect side dish for your holiday feast. Crystal & Co
9. Make this delicious Crockpot Cranberry Pecan Stuffing that cooks up moist and perfect! The Creative Bite
10. If you want simple and savory then whip up these Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Bacon. A Family Feast
11. Your Thanksgiving menu just won’t be complete without this Homestyle Cranberry Sauce. The Food Channel
12. This delicious Cheesy Onion Casserole is prepped and ready in no time and the leftovers are even amazing. Instructables
13. This Sage and Cheddar Potato Gratin is a wonderful side dish with enhanced flavors and cheese! The Food Channel
14. Indulge this Thanksgiving with this amazing recipe for Praline Sweet Potatoes that are divine. My Kitchen Escapades
15. This super creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole can be made easy and even a day earlier for better flavor. The Food Channel
16. These Homemade Sweet Dinner Rolls are an absolute side dish to make this year and you won’t be disappointed by their goodness. The Girl Inspired
17. If you are looking for amazing flavor then this Easy Italian Salad is perfect and the recipe includes the dressing. Crystal & Co
18. This Stick of Butter Rice Recipe is the best rice you will ever eat and the recipe can be used anytime. Pioneer Settler
19. Try this Savory Sage, Onion, and Smoked Bacon Stuffing that has a rich and hearty flavor. HG TV
20. This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Butternut Squash is so amazing you will want to make it everyday. Rasa Malaysia
21. Check out these Roasted Balsamic Onions that are packed with wonderful flavor and cook with only a few ingredients. Tammy Circeo
22. These Pumpkin Bread Rolls put a spin on traditional bread rolls and everyone will want the recipe! Handle The Heat
23. Your family will eat every bite of this amazing Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Casserole that is favorite. Southern Living
24. The kids will never know they are eating vegetables in this Squash Casserole that is topped with Goldfish Crackers. Southern Living
25. These Baked Beans are seriously the best and are a hearty and thick side dish for any occasion. The Girl Who Ate Everything
Do you have a traditional side dish for holidays? Share your ideas!
More Thanksgiving Solutions