We had a great party last week with lots and lots of Valentine ideas, educational solutions, recipes, and more. I love seeing all of the things you guys share that are so useful to moms everywhere. Thanks for coming back every week.
If you missed the great roundup from last week, feel free to view all of the mom ideas that were shared.
Here is an overview of the five most clicked:
- Art Club Blog shared a foil and glue art project. My little Nicky would LOVE this. He created things all the time with foil. As a matter of fact, I remember doing a project similar to this when I was in elementary school. So much fun.
- Kids Activities Blog shared a great solution for long division that your kids might find useful. Heck, I find it useful. At 34 years old I still am not a great divider- I always use a calculator.
- The Saturday Evening Post shared over 50 lunchbox ideas. How do you make a packed lunch fun for your kids? One of my twins just started asking for notes in his lunchbox. Cute story I will have to share sometime.
- Holy Craft shared a really neat framed art idea for your home. It involves displaying everyone’s birthday in a neat way. I really like this.
- There’s Just One Mommy (I love her blog name, by the way) shares these adorable love bugs for kids. A few years back when I was doing the PTA thing, we made these and sold them in our Christmas Store for the kids. They LOVED them! Inexpensive to make and you can sell them for a few bucks and they love to give them as gifts to their little friends.
Make sure you hop over to Milk and Cuddles and see what Shannon’s favorite three picks are from last week as well. One includes freezer organization. yay!
We cannot wait to see what you share this week! Here is our badge if you want to place it in your blog post or in your sidebar. You can also do a text link as well. Let people know where you share your awesome ideas.