Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is having a great holiday and taking some time to enjoy it with friends and family!
It’s time for The Mommy Club! Last week we had a total of 204 mom advice ideas shared! That is a ton of great ideas that all of us moms can benefit from. It’s awesome that so many of you choose to join us each week and share all of the great ideas you have. I look forward to seeing what you all share each week. I have gotten so many great recipes and craft and other mom type things from you all.
Last week we had more great Christmas recipes, crafts and printables! Hopefully you are all getting some use out of those this week if you haven’t alrady. We also had more great homeschool resources shared as always. Such great ideas you all come up with!
Don’t keep all of these great ideas to yourself! Share on Facebook, Twitter or all of the above.
Check out the top 5 clicked ideas from last week:
BEST MOM ADVICE
1) Living Montessori Now shared some FREE Christmas Tree Printables for the kids to use this week!
2) Growing Up Gabel shared some yummy looking Slow Cooker Chex Mix! How simple to make!
3) Living Montessori Now also shared some ideas on how to Prepare a Special Kids Table for the holiday gatherings this week!
4) Check out the yummy looking Chocolate Mint Nanaino Bars shared by Spend With Pennies! These will be a hit at your holiday gathering.
5) Gift of Curiosity shared some printable Gingerbread Templates!
There are other moms out on the web who also need to see these great recipes and tips. So be sure to share on Twitter and Pinterest!
4 Times the Exposure
New starting last week there are now four blogs hosting this party. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles, Chrissy from The Taylor House, Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog and Crystal & Co. This means quadruple the exposure for every post you link up.
Make sure you hop over and check out Shannon’s favorite three picks from last week over at Milk and Cuddles.
By submitting a link to this party, you are giving Crystal & Co., Milk and Cuddles, The Taylor House and/or 3 Boys and a Dog permission to feature your post on their blogs and/or social media platforms and utilize your post images in order to facilitate this feature.