Do you enjoy seasonal lattes? I certainly do! What I don’t enjoy is the cost. Or the calories.
By making homemade lattes, you can control the amount of syrup you add to your latte. This definitely is a calorie saver since some coffeeshop lattes can have 37 grams of sugar!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
Another reason to make lattes at home is you can choose the type of milk you enjoy. Skim, almond, soy, 2 percent, even coconut milk – all can be used in each of these homemade lattes.
Whether you are a tea lover or a coffee lover, you can make your favorite lattes at home easily and inexpensively.
Here are some recipes for everyone’s favorite lattes:
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte is a comforting as snuggling up with a warm blanket and a good book. So easy to make at home, you’ll want to have the syrup on hand for your next snow day.
- The Very Best Hot Chai Tea Latte Recipe is both sweet and spicy. Probably the easiest latte to make at home, you’ll wonder why you haven’t been making yourself these all along.
- Super Simple Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe allows you to get a cup of antioxidants in an indulgent, creamy concoction.
- Homemade Gingerbread Latte Syrup Recipe makes not only lattes, but use the syrup on your waffles!
- This Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe uses actual pumpkin! Make sure you pick up an extra can of pumpkin or too in the fall so you can enjoy these all year long.
- The Homemade Peppermint Latte Recipe is made form a peppermint simple syrup that is stored in the fridge so you can have it at any time. Don’t forget the kids – add some peppermint to their hot chocolate.
Of course, you will want to whip up some Homemade Whipped Cream to top off your homemade latte creation.
What flavor homemade latte is your favorite?
Andrea Green of The Greenbacks Gal is an organic coupon expert. What if you could find affordable organic and eco-friendly products on a budget? Eco-friendly moms need affordable solutions. Andrea finds the best green deals, helping hundreds of families save on the frugal, green lifestyle. Nothing makes her happier than to help people realize being organic doesn’t have to cost more.