9 Baby Shower Trivia Games
Are you hosting a shower for someone having a baby? Baby shower trivia games are a fun way to engage your guests. If you have the time and inclination, you can compose your own game questions to coordinate with a theme on just about any topic.
If you’re looking for free, ready-made versions, here are links to make things easier!
- From About Home: Baby Trivia Game: There are nine trivia games at the first link including: Mommy/Daddy Trivia—ask the guests questions about the parents to see how well they REALLY know them; TV Kids—what kids belong to what fictional families; Name That Nursery Rhyme—better brush up on the childhood classics; and Alternative Names—what’s the actual title of popular kids’ books. The second link is a fill-in-the-blank trivia game featuring Dr. Seuss book quotes.
- From Love to Know: Think you know everything about babies? Test your knowledge with these need-to-know questions or play Baby Letter Game where guests must name objects that begin with a specific letter. Find the trivia answers here!
- From Baby Center: They provide the interesting facts so you can make up your own trivia game. For example, on what day of the week are most babies born?
- From Plan the Perfect Baby Shower: Old Wives Tales – Phew! Sure glad we don’t actually need to rely on this info, but it’s certain to generate laughter. Also find Little Pumpkin and two Teddy Bear themed trivia games here.
- From Stuff Parents Need: When Mommy was Little—Do guests know all about mom-to-be? Play this and see who is in the know.
- From Creative Baby Shower: Here’s another version of a Baby Trivia questionnaire. Interesting!
- From A Diva’s Dabbles: Superhero Trivia Game – Guess which superhero did what when he was little. For example: Mom couldn’t understand why all the cobwebs kept showing up in the nursery (Spiderman). Clever!
- From EHow: 3 Games – Famous Moms’ Birth Year (guess who was born when); Baby Milestones (questions about development); Baby Stuff Trivia (list items necessary in each of baby’s daily routines).
- From Rusty Bumper: Find a listing of birthstones and birth flowers for each month here. Make it into a trivia game!
By the way, did you know Amazon offers an online baby registry? You can find a registry and start a registry online in seconds! And you get a 90 day return time. Super awesome.
More Baby Shower Ideas:
Hello cute lady! Fun ideas. Pinned. We couldn’t think of anyone better to party with. We hope to see you tomorrow at 7 pm.
Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls
Currently a good friend of mine ask me a favor to plan her first baby shower. This is not my first time to planned an event but your links helped me a lot to do better. Thank you very much.
Thanks for this! Got an idea now on what to do with the baby shower that I will be throwing for my sister.