Activities for Kids: 18 Back to School Crafts
Summer seems to be slowly slipping away and back to school is right around the corner. Some places even start as soon as next week!
The kiddos and I are still holding onto the lazy days of summer but soon we will have to start thinking about back to school ourselves. Although the temperature hasn’t changed, the calendar tells us its August.
To prepare for the new year I have rounded up some fun back to school crafts to do together. These are perfect activities for kids to do before the school year starts. But do them quick! The school year will be here before you know it!
18 Back to School Activities for Kids
- Milk Jug Scoop :: Crafty Journal
- Duct Tape Pencil Box :: Bowdabra
- Pencil Jar :: Growing up Gabel
- Paper Airplanes :: The Taylor House
- Pencil Treat :: Live Laugh Rowe
- Painted Pencil Boxes :: Crystal and Comp
- Back to School Countdown :: Activity Village
- Geometric Cork Board :: The First Years
- Hand and Foot Print Art :: Gummy Lump
- Washi Tape Bookmarks :: The Grant Life
- Monster Craft :: 3 Boys and a Dog
- Backpack Tags :: Kaboose Crafts
- Decorated Homework Folder :: Bowdabra
- Notebook Makeover :: The Taylor House
- Number Rocks :: B Inspired Mama
- Crayon Wreath :: Two Yellow Birds Decor
- Teacher Memo Board :: the Washi Blog
- DIY Locker Tote :: Growing up Gabel
It is that time of year again! Thanks for all of the great ideas. I just love your site.