Well we’re in the busiest season of the year aren’t we?! Rushing here and there, trying to make sure our house stays clean and our family is fed, along with parties and shopping. I don’t know about you, but I get overwhelmed by all of this rushing about!
Know matter how busy I get though, one of my top priorities is making sure that we sit down for a nice meal together in the evening. I want to see my teens faces and talk about the day and the only way to do that is…FOOD!
I love super easy recipes so this weekend I created this simple Cheesy Spaghetti Casserole and the kids all loved it, I wanted to be sure and share with you since it only took a few ingredients and a short time to make.
- 1 package of cooked Spaghetti Noodles (of course you could use any shape you like)
- 1 lb. ground beef cooked thoroughly ~ no pink
- 1 24 oz. can/jar of Spaghetti Sauce of your choice
- 1 10 3/4 oz. canned Cheddar Cheese Soup undiluted (I used Campbell’s)
- 1 10 oz. can Tomato Soup (undiluted)
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 small can mild Green Chile’s
In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except Cheese’s
Spray a 9 X 13 size baking dish and then pour the Spaghetti mixture into it. Top with Cheese and bake at 375 for 20 min.
You can double and triple this recipe to freeze for later or give to a friend that needs a little break! I LOVE to do freezer meals, it just makes my life so much easier!
Have a great week and enjoy!