There are so many favorite fruits and blueberries are definitely one of them.
We love grabbing a handful and adding them as a side to any meal of the day or just as a delicious snack. They are super easy and versatile in recipes too. They are sweet and a great in all kinds of dishes! As a fruit high in vitamins and antioxidants, there are a ton of benefits from eating this super fruit.
We felt inspired to gather some amazing recipes for using blueberries that change up traditional breakfasts, sides, and breads. I think you will love these!
27 Blueberry Recipes
1. Cool down with this totally kid friendly Refreshing Blueberry Spritzer. Yum! Crystal & Co
2. Need a healthy, quick breakfast? These Blueberry Breakfast Bars are absolutely amazing! Kitchn
3. This Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake is a wonderful dessert or simple snack. Chef in Training
4. Try these decadent and delicious Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes that are just the right size dessert! Unwed Housewife
5. Make these Best Ever Blueberry Muffins in bulk for a delightful breakfast all week. Yammie’s Noshery
6. There is nothing like Blueberry Cobbler…. in the slow cooker! Crystal & Co
7. Top your biscuits or toast with this amazing Homemade Blueberry Jam. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
8. These Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites are seriously so easy to make with yogurt and a super healthy snack too! Skinny Mom
9. With these Blueberry Scones you won’t be able to eat just one! Sally’s Baking Addiction
10. Give this No Mayo Broccoli Salad with Blueberries as a light and super tasty take on green salad. Kristine’s Kitchen
11. Use up lingering bananas and blueberries for this soft and light Buttermilk Blueberry Bread. Damn Delicious
12. This Watermelon, Blueberry, Arugula Salad is the perfect summer salad and combo of fruit and veggies in one dish! Two Peas and Their Pod
13. If you are tired of the same old breakfast you must make these Blueberry Biscuits. Flavorite
14. Fell guiltless in trying this amazing and delightful Berry Pretzel Dessert made with blueberries. Barefeet In The Kitchen
15. This Watermelon and Blueberry Feta Salad is so fragrant and super delicious! Running In A Skirt
16. These Blueberry Lemon Pie Bars are so sweet and creamy perfect for any time of the day. Fresh April Flours
17. Your kiddos will absolutely love these Blueberry Pancake Bites that a perfect on the go breakfast. Cincy Shopper
18. This Blueberry Peach Crisp is seriously the best dessert ever with crunch and yummy blueberries! Sally’s Baking Addiction
19. Your summer will never be the same without this creamy Blueberry Ice Cream in your life. Baked By Rachel
20. Say what! This Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake makes a whole new spin on breakfast. Alexandra’s Kitchen
21. These Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles are so good and take only 3 simple ingredients to make. Sally’s Baking Addiction
22. You won’t be disappointed with this Homemade Blueberry Syrup that is beyond amazing. Happy Mothering
23. These Blueberry Crescent Rolls are the best addition to brunch or even an afternoon snack and so easy to make. Robyn’s View
24. Snack on these Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies that have a wonderful lemon glaze on top! Happy Food Dance
25. This Blueberry Cream Cheese Breakfast Braid is oh so good with almonds, cream cheese, and sweet bread. Delightful E Made
26. Try this Lemon Blueberry Cake that is soft and buttery in texture with a dreamy cream cheese frosting. The Cake Blog
27. Skip out on all of the added sugar in over the counter fruit roll ups and make these Homemade Blueberry Fruit Roll Ups. Sugar-Free Mom
Have a favorite blueberry recipe? Share your best ones right here!
Are you feeding your family drive thru far too often?
Check out our done-for-you freezer meal plans made with you in mind!
Crystal (yours truly) and Alex (Crystal’s sister-in-law) have created these plans for the mom who wants easy, yet healthy, ways to get dinner on the table!