- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups cake flour
- ¾ cup dark mini chocolate chips
- 3 cups grated zucchini (do not squeeze out liquid)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl mix together sugar, zucchini, eggs and oil then add flour and combine, add the rest of the ingredients and combine until mixed, do not over mix.
- Place in prepared cake pan and bake for approximately 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
If you enjoy Dark Chocolate Zucchini Cake, you may also enjoy a couple of other summer desserts.